Best Well Rounded Blaster?

Justisaur

15 minutes ago, DarknessEternal said:

Force feedback on a power that recharges that fast is barely ever on.  I have it in storm kick and it’s active maybe every four minutes.

That has not been my experience.  The proc gives a chance for a recharge boost to all powers lasting 5 seconds every time the power is activated.  Additionally, if the proc is triggered multiple times, it does not stack, but refreshes the effect duration.  So slotting it in a quick refresh power is useful to increase the odds of proc'ing it multiple times in quick succession.  Since my standard single-target rotation lasts 5-6 seconds, I'm trying to trigger the proc at least once every rotation.

(Source: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Force_Feedback:_Chance_for_%2BRecharge)

Edited by Rathulfr

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

1 hour ago, Rathulfr said:

That has not been my experience.  The proc gives a chance for a recharge boost to all powers lasting 5 seconds every time the power is activated.  Additionally, if the proc is triggered multiple times, it does not stack, but refreshes the effect duration.  So slotting it in a quick refresh power is useful to increase the odds of proc'ing it multiple times in quick succession.  Since my standard single-target rotation lasts 5-6 seconds, I'm trying to trigger the proc at least once every rotation.

(Source: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Force_Feedback:_Chance_for_%2BRecharge)

Yes, I depend on this being a global recharge which is why I have it slotted in M30 Grenade. And eventually my AR snipe.

With luck and my other recharge, I can get Full Auto back up in under 15 second.

I'd suggest:

Beam/Time - Great ST dmg, good ranged nuke, decent KD/Stuns in a couple of attacks, absorb shield, and lot's of -regen a real debuffer.

Dual Pistols/Martial - smooth operator, no waiting for aim/BU recharge, mez relief, great AoE, great synergy with Martial's absorb and slow aura, nice mix of secondary effects on attacks

Dark/TA. Atomic or Plant (per pref) - Dark + incarnate interface Diamagnetic Core Flawless is great stuff, Dark adds a heal, all secondaries add -tohit, TA and Atomic add some status resistance, Plant and Atomic add a decent hold attack, TA and Atomic +recharge, TA +accuracy, etc.