Wentworth's

Nightmarer

Hello all,

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered, I tried looking for info but seems my search-fu is not what it used to be. I was wondering, are Wentworth's and Black Market not working or

is it just that there is nothing to be sold/bought?

• 2 weeks later

One thing I've noticed is it doesn't seem to list the bids and the for sale for each IO. Looks like it lists all bids and IO's for all that are the same type. So Scirocco's dervish Lv20 Dam/End shows 11 for sale/ 3 bidding. Lv30/ 40/ and 50 have the same listings. Hard too know what's actually available.

One thing I've noticed is it doesn't seem to list the bids and the for sale for each IO. Looks like it lists all bids and IO's for all that are the same type. So Scirocco's dervish Lv20 Dam/End shows 11 for sale/ 3 bidding. Lv30/ 40/ and 50 have the same listings. Hard too know what's actually available.

That's due to how the i25 AH system works.

If someone puts up a level 20 Set IO/Recipe, it is listed as each level possible for that IO. Then the buyer can pick-and-choose which level they want instead of being restricted to the level that's actually posted. Thats why each level entry under a specific recipe shares the same exact bids/sellers/history etc.

IE. If I put a level 25 LotG:R for sale, and someone bids on a level 50 LotG:R they will then get my recipe but it will upscale to level 50 instead of being level 25.

Salvage works in a similar fashion. If you toss a Boresight on and someone wants a Luck Charm, they can buy your Boresight and it will convert. Essentially pooling all salvage based on rarity.

That's due to how the i25 AH system works.

If someone puts up a level 20 Set IO/Recipe, it is listed as each level possible for that IO. Then the buyer can pick-and-choose which level they want instead of being restricted to the level that's actually posted. Thats why each level entry under a specific recipe shares the same exact bids/sellers/history etc.

IE. If I put a level 25 LotG:R for sale, and someone bids on a level 50 LotG:R they will then get my recipe but it will upscale to level 50 instead of being level 25.

Salvage works in a similar fashion. If you toss a Boresight on and someone wants a Luck Charm, they can buy your Boresight and it will convert. Essentially pooling all salvage based on rarity.

Good info to know. But the result is going to be IO's are going to be more expensive at lower levels. Also why not just have Wentworth's list one IO instead of one for every level? What level it is makes no difference.

Good info to know. But the result is going to be IO's are going to be more expensive at lower levels. Also why not just have Wentworth's list one IO instead of one for every level? What level it is makes no difference.

The reduced merit prices should keep recipe prices down across the board (especially if they'd revert the reward for reinforcing as a Hero or Villain  >:(). And the level you buy IOs at still matters, because that determines whether you keep set bonuses when you exemplar, and it's important for players to be able to bid on IOs before they can actually use them, or for use on other characters.