Another bug with base building

WumpusRat

In the last few days when I've been trying to build within a base, whenever I'm using shift-drag to move an object up/down, quite often the game will somehow interpret the sliding as a double-click, and teleport me forward a good distance. It's become INCREDIBLY frustrating, as it happens every 4-5 objects, and when I'm building a large base with a lot of objects I want to reposition, I'm having to crtl-z (since it tends to teleport the object into a random position as well) and try again. 

I asked in the help channel and a couple of other people say they've seen the same behavior. I don't have click-to-move turned on, so it's not that. It just seems like there's just some weird overlap with shift-drag and the click-to-move that's inherent with base building that's conflicting, and it's getting confused and teleporting me around.

• 2 weeks later
  • Retired Community Rep

I've seen/experienced that frequently. It will teleport you across the base, in whatever direction you're facing. Especially annoying when working outside of the base, say up or below, and it tps you into the base, quite the distance. I don't know what triggers it, and it does get frustrating.

-Dacy

Basically all placement is broken for me.  Stuff gets set down mostly by luck and repeated tries.

I've also completely lost the ability to actually LOG OUT OF THE BASE EDITOR.  So if I go fiddle with it, it's an END TASK in the Task Manager for me!

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!