We should start a MM build compendium post

SmalltalkJava

I’m writing this on my phone, so forgive any typos or bad grammar.   

I was just thinking that we should really start a build compendium post.    A lot of the posts from before the forum switch over are not searchable.  😞.   Some of the links that I had book marked are not correct anymore. But we can always go back to page 1 and start compiling builds that were posted.   There are also some nice builds that are posted deep in threads that aren’t easily found or they can be easily overlooked if you aren’t careful.   I’ve also seen a couple good builds on the Discord MM channel pins

so what do you think?  We could start compiling them and then once we have a good collection, worry about how to actually classify them such as full guides, tested in game,  theorycrafted only, pve, pvp.  If someone has actually used a build a note could be added about its positives and how it generally plays. Kind of like a flavor.  

there are so many good ideas out there.  I myself get frustrated sometimes trying to find info on builds. I also like to make sure that when I use another persons build as inspiration that I reference that person.  

— edit

this wouldn’t just be for Uber min/maxed builds.  It would also be for builds that the originator just plain enjoys playing 

Edited by SmalltalkJava
  • Like 4

I'm not up to digging through past threads and caretaking such a thread but I would be happy to contribute my MM builds to a project like that.

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.