Can Teleporter portals be rotated?

Zep

Could I make one ground / water level on the surface for example?

Thanks

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Thank you - and yes to the horizontal.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

Attaching it to the floor helped, getting it perfectly flat seems to be beyond me though. 

Can I push the beacons into the wall or otherwise hide them? 

4 minutes ago, Zep said:

Attaching it to the floor helped, getting it perfectly flat seems to be beyond me though. 

This happens with certain objects that I have noticed.  Try flipping it 180 degrees.  Some objects won't lay flat unless you rotate them onto the opposite side.

4 minutes ago, Zep said:

Yes.

32 minutes ago, Zep said:

You can hide them by:
a) Mounting them to the back side of some wall light fixtures.

b) if the floor is raised, you can put the beacons on the wall but below the raised level of the floor. <-this won't work if you have lowest floor level selected.

c) Hide them behind/inside columns, barrels, merit machines, vending machines, cabinets, etc.

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

• Community Rep

You can sink them into any floor by using shift and mouse to control where it goes, just hit f3 to enable clipping. Watch the video I just uploaded on Getting Familiar With the Base Editor to see how I worked around items not laying flat. 

If you still have questions, I’ll try to help. 

-Dacy

• Like 1