Scrapper Melee Primary Testing: "Standard" environment

Galaxy Brain

On 5/25/2021 at 5:06 AM, Elia87 said:

So from what the test results show, claws seems to do very good  yet i rarely see people in game that plays claws scrappers..how come? O.o

Not sure on live in the old days they were everywhere

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

On 9/20/2019 at 10:51 AM, hejtmane said:

To be fair the pylon test started of pre incarnate days as a way to check our ST damage for soling AV's it just morphed into something else; it was great for testing while what we originally where testing against ; but I love the idea of  testing things  with normal slotting.

I was one of those guys. I still remember it starting out as a competition and (thank deity) it evolved to a collection of data. There were definitely a noticeable few that treated it like a competition (the guy that had the best melee pylon time with a SS/FIRE brute for example....refused to share his build). The current iteration of that thread is REALLY nice IMO. It feels like a sharing of data. blueruckus still stands out to me pre-shutdown days as one of those people. blue had a low 50s pylon time. That person had zero issue sharing the build they were using (VEAT crabstermind btw). blue knew it didn't matter if the build was copied slot for slot, if the player was boo-boo it didn't matter.

@nihilii reminded me of that with his comment.

Claws in it's spot for the data collection here doesn't surprise me one bit. I did do a double-take at the Savage Melee thing. I've only played the set at 50 for a few hours. I honestly forget the set exists most of the time.

Edited by SomeGuy