Gravity / Radiation Build

itaalh

here is the build I'm planning for my full support controller.

Be careful: this is NOT a solo/damage build, I'm making this char with support only in mind !

It's a mid-expensive set without purples but with a few expensive IOs

You can swap from IO set to regular IO with shift+right click on the power

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Technology Controller

Primary Power Set: Gravity Control

Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission

Power Pool: Sorcery

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Fighting

Ancillary Pool: Primal Forces Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Crush -- TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob:50(43), TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg:50(46)

Level 1: Radiant Aura -- Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(A), Prv-Heal:50(9), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(11), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(13), Prv-Absorb%:50(36)

Level 2: Radiation Infection -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb:50(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx:50(5), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx:50(5), DarWtcDsp-Slow%:50(7), TchofLadG-DefDeb:50(7), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx:50(9)

Level 4: Gravity Distortion -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg:30(37), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(45), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(46)

Level 6: Mystic Flight -- EndRdx-I:50(A)

Level 8: Crushing Field -- EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(A), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob:50(40), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng:50(45), EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg:50(46)

Level 10: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I:50(A), EndRdx-I:50(11)

Level 12: Dimension Shift -- TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx:50(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob:50(43), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(43)

Level 14: Accelerate Metabolism -- PrfShf-EndMod:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg:50(15), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(15), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg:50(17), RechRdx-I:50(17)

Level 16: Mutation -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(19)

Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg:30(19), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(39), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(39), GhsWdwEmb-Hold/Rng:50(40), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(40)

Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- Acc-I:50(A), Acc-I:50(21), RechRdx-I:50(21), RechRdx-I:50(39)

Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(23), RechRdx-I:50(23)

Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(27)

Level 26: Wormhole -- Stp-Acc/Rchg:50(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun:50(27), Stp-Acc/EndRdx:50(36), Stp-Stun/Rng:50(37), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg:50(37)

Level 28: Choking Cloud -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(29), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(29), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(34)

Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit:21(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx:50(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx:50(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx:50(31)

Level 32: Singularity -- KntCrs-Dmg/KB:50(A), KntCrs-Acc/KB:50(33), KntCrs-Rchg/KB:50(33), KntCrs-Rechg/EndRdx:50(33), KntCrs-Dmg/EndRdx/KB:50(34), KntCrs-Acc/Dmg/KB:50(34)

Level 35: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(36)

Level 38: Boxing -- Empty(A)

Level 41: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam:40(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:40(42), StdPrt-ResKB:30(42), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(42)

Level 44: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(45)

Level 47: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%:50(48), GldArm-3defTpProc:50(48)

Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(50)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Containment

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(3)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I:50(A), EndMod-I:50(3)

Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve

Level 0: Portal Jockey

Level 0: Task Force Commander

Level 0: The Atlas Medallion

Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon

------------

------------

Set Bonus Totals:

• 8.5% Defense(Smashing)
  • 8.5% Defense(Lethal)
  • 6% Defense(Fire)
  • 6% Defense(Cold)
  • 13.5% Defense(Energy)
  • 13.5% Defense(Negative)
  • 6% Defense(Psionic)
  • 7.25% Defense(Melee)
  • 9.75% Defense(Ranged)
  • 6% Defense(AoE)
  • 3% Enhancement(Stunned)
  • 13% Enhancement(Immobilized)
  • 65% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 8.75% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
  • 18% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 27% SpeedFlying
  • GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
  • 225.1 HP (22.13%) HitPoints
  • 27% JumpHeight
  • 27% SpeedJumping
  • Knockback (Mag -7)
  • Knockup (Mag -7)
  • MezResist(Confused) 20%
  • MezResist(Held) 20%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 20%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 20%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 20%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 20%
  • 17.5% (0.29 End/sec) Recovery
  • 26% (1.1 HP/sec) Regeneration
  • 4.5% Resistance(Smashing)
  • 4.5% Resistance(Lethal)
  • 3% Resistance(Fire)
  • 3% Resistance(Cold)
  • 4.5% Resistance(Energy)
  • 4.5% Resistance(Negative)
  • 27% SpeedRunning

My primary character in ye olden days was a grav/rad so you're right up my alley here.

Dimension shift got changed after I quit playing but I would be surprised if you ever use it. Probably take a pool power earlier and leave it to later.

I don't see why you have bothered with the fighting pool in this build. You have taken temporary invulnerability in your epic, and that should be enough for personal defense. If you think you need more than that, I'd go the route of sorcery's rune of protection as it is both damage resistance and mez protection in one; it's a click not a toggle but it's perfect for those moments where something happens and like Ghost Widow shows up. You'd need another pre-req choice but there's a protective buff for allies you can pick, just colorize the power to look like a gravity force field and not a spell.

You skipped Fallout. That's like skipping Vengeance. Wait you did that too. Uh... you're saying you're support focused and skipped vengeance that might require a re-think. So anyway, if Vengeance super buffs your team when someone dies, Fallout is the counterpart, it's a huge debuff when someone dies. It's actually a high level strat that someone may sacrifice themselves (typically a blaster who uses their nova) so the team can reap the delicious buffs of vengeance. If you took Fallout instead of Vengeance or vice versa no one would blink but skipping them both is pretty dodgy.

Choking Cloud is an end hog. It has a chance to proc a weak hold in its area of effect. If you're planning to wade right into fights I guess it's ok. You do have a lot of recovery set bonuses, but wow I bet you're gonna needs more end reduction in that.

And finally, you have skipped EM Pulse which despite being in your secondary, is one of the best AOE holds in the game. It is a special class of panic button that is not available to every build. It will almost shut you down after using it, however using an inspiration and conserve power will get you operational again fast. If I had to choose between choking cloud and EM Pulse, I would pick the latter.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Thanks for your input, it is very welcome !

I used to play fire/rad on live (full IO+incarnate, Firadeon was his name on Freedom) and don’t have a lot on deaths into my team usually, that’s why I didn’t pick vengeance/fallout.

I might reconsider this later.

Concerning choking cloud.... well you might be right. I ise to play with the fire aura so I was in melee quite often, and that’s also why I picked a lot of defense. With gravity, I might also reconsider this because you mark a point on this one !

Really, thank you !

And finally, you have skipped EM Pulse which despite being in your secondary, is one of the best AOE holds in the game. It is a special class of panic button that is not available to every build. It will almost shut you down after using it, however using an inspiration and conserve power will get you operational again fast. If I had to choose between choking cloud and EM Pulse, I would pick the latter.

Particularly if you take Primal Mastery -- Power Boost and

EMP Pulse turns entire spawns into gently waving vegetables waiting to be harvested at leisure.

so what do you think about this new build please ?

Level 50 Technology Controller

Power Pool: Sorcery

Power Pool: Flight

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Crush -- TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob:50(3), TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg:50(3)

Level 1: Radiant Aura -- Prv-Heal/EndRdx:50(A), Prv-Heal:50(5), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:50(5), Prv-Heal/Rchg:50(7), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:50(7), Prv-Absorb%:50(9)

Level 2: Radiation Infection -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb:50(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx:50(9), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx:50(11), DarWtcDsp-Slow%:50(11), TchofLadG-DefDeb:50(13), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx:50(13)

Level 4: Gravity Distortion -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg:30(17), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(17), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(19)

Level 6: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx:50(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(19)

Level 8: Crushing Field -- EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(A), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob:50(21), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng:50(21), EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg:50(23)

Level 10: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I:50(A), EndRdx-I:50(23)

Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)

Level 14: Accelerate Metabolism -- PrfShf-EndMod:50(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg:50(25), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(25), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg:50(27), RechRdx-I:50(27)

Level 16: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(29), RechRdx-I:50(29)

Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg:30(31), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(31), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(31), GhsWdwEmb-Hold/Rng:50(33), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg:50(33)

Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- TmpRdn-Acc/Slow:50(A), TmpRdn-Dmg/Slow:50(33), TmpRdn-Acc/EndRdx:50(34), TmpRdn-Rng/Slow:50(34), TmpRdn-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow:50(34), TmpRdn-Acc/Dmg/Slow:50(36)

Level 22: Mutation -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(36)

Level 24: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A), EndRdx-I:50(36)

Level 26: Wormhole -- Stp-Acc/Rchg:50(A), Stp-EndRdx/Stun:50(37), Stp-Acc/EndRdx:50(37), Stp-Stun/Rng:50(37), Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg:50(39)

Level 28: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit:21(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx:50(39), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx:50(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx:50(40)

Level 30: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg:50(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42)

Level 32: Singularity -- KntCrs-Dmg/KB:50(A), KntCrs-Acc/KB:50(42), KntCrs-Rchg/KB:50(42), KntCrs-Rechg/EndRdx:50(43), KntCrs-Dmg/EndRdx/KB:50(43), KntCrs-Acc/Dmg/KB:50(43)

Level 35: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(45)

Level 38: Dimension Shift -- TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx:50(A), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob:50(45), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg:50(45)

Level 41: Temp Invulnerability -- UnbGrd-ResDam:40(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:40(46), StdPrt-ResKB:30(46)

Level 44: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(46)

Level 47: EM Pulse -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold:30(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg:30(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold:30(48), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold:30(48)

Level 49: Fallout -- CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg:30(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb:30(50), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg:30(50), CldSns-Acc/Rchg:30(50)

Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:50(A), Mrc-Rcvry+:40(15)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I:50(A), EndMod-I:50(15)

Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve

Level 0: Portal Jockey

Level 0: Task Force Commander

Level 0: The Atlas Medallion

Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon

------------

------------

Set Bonus Totals:

• 2.5% Defense(Smashing)
  • 2.5% Defense(Lethal)
  • 9.06% Defense(Energy)
  • 9.06% Defense(Negative)
  • 1.25% Defense(Melee)
  • 6.88% Defense(Ranged)
  • 3.15% Max End
  • 1.5% Enhancement(SpeedFlying)
  • 13% Enhancement(Immobilized)
  • 9% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 3% Enhancement(Stunned)
  • 1.5% Enhancement(JumpHeight)
  • 1.5% Enhancement(SpeedRunning)
  • 1.5% Enhancement(SpeedJumping)
  • 75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 6.25% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
  • 27% SpeedFlying
  • 137.3 HP (13.5%) HitPoints
  • 27% JumpHeight
  • 27% SpeedJumping
  • Knockback (Mag -11)
  • Knockup (Mag -11)
  • MezResist(Confused) 20%
  • MezResist(Held) 20%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 20%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 20%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 20%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 20%
  • 17.5% (0.29 End/sec) Recovery
  • 16% (0.68 HP/sec) Regeneration
  • 4.5% Resistance(Smashing)
  • 4.5% Resistance(Lethal)
  • 3% Resistance(Fire)
  • 3% Resistance(Cold)
  • 4.5% Resistance(Energy)
  • 4.5% Resistance(Negative)
  • 27% SpeedRunning

I think it's a bit better build in terms of which powers you're taking and when. I've got the new version of Mids now so I can look at what your slotting actually is. It looks to me like you have chosen many of your slottings to get a set bonus and not in order to efficiently enhance a power. For instance in Crushing Field you have selected the Acc/Recharge, Immobilize/Range, Acc/Immob/Rech, and Acc/Immobilize pieces of Enfeebled Operations adding up to 73% accuracy which is just a huge waste. I bet you went there because 4 pieces gives you 2.5% defense to smashing and lethal and 1.25% defense to melee.

As a controller, you should not need to worry so much about your personal defenses. You should be using your primary to prevent the mobs from acting and your secondary to mitigate what you can't prevent with your primary. Putting a well enhanced Radiation Infection on a mob and then pinning it in place with an immobilize - and his buddies in place near him with your Crushing Field - is going to negate more damage than every bit of defense and resistance from set bonuses in your build combined. The reason you have powers like Temporary Invulnerability in the epic pool is that you'll be dealing with very high level mobs and large numbers of them and you need some personal mitigation while you deploy your various controls and debuffs as fights start, not because you're going to be under continuous fire.

Additionally when you are choosing sets you will often see that they do not line up well with a particular power. In this example, Enfeebled Operation is overloaded on accuracy. Why it has a 1/2 dose of range in there I don't understand, but really it's just overall overkill.  You three slotted Crush with a different set and stopped there - the numbers are good! (I'd have gone ahead and put in the damage proc myself.) There are a lot of sets that have stupid stat distributions because when the devs created the sets they literally did not know what they were doing and were making it up as they went along; or they were looking at one example of a power of a given type and not realizing other powers had wildly different stat distributions.  For instance single target controller holds have innate bonus accuracy and area effect controller holds have lower than normal accuracy; and also healing powers vary wildly between AoE, Single Target, and the ones that have a to-hit check. While many IO sets for a particular category follow the same pattern, due to player feedback some sets have multiple patterns so be aware of that when picking your pieces. Generally, sets that line up very well and enhance a power ideally right out of the box are the rarities; sometimes, being lured into 6 slotting a power isn't a big deal because you're only going a little overboard but other times you'd really be better off stopping at less. You really do see this when you compare the slotting for Crush and Crushing Field. Honestly when I was playing a Grav/Rad I simply slotted Crush with pieces of a ranged damage set because its base duration on the immobilize didn't need any enhancement and I used it for damage.

Side note: you have marked a Blessing of the Zephyr knockback protection IO in your build as a level 50 IO. You will not want that, the benefit would shut of if you exemplared to level 46 or lower; for special IOs like that you want to get the LOWEST level one possible as they stop working if you drop 3 levels below them. I know you can't mark individual IO levels in your builds but I just wanted to make sure you know that trick.

You slotted Singularity with a knockback set. That's pretty bold. You are clearly slotting that power for the 7.5% global recharge and the 3 points of knockback protection. Singularity's knockback is in the form of it being a sentient ball of Repel, and you have slotted it with 174% Knockback (knockback is on a different ED scale than damage, you're down from 220% pre-ED). You apparently want your singularity to touch Hellions and lob them to the other side of Perez Park. Wow.  Now my memory is a little fuzzy and looking at which sets Singularity takes I think that it doesn't mesh well with most sets other than Pet, but actually there's something better you can do. Not including the purple epic sets and Archetype sets, the very best enhancement for a singularity is: a Peroxisome Hamidon Origin Enhancement. Peroxis enhance all mez types and all damage types simultaneously, and Singy has 3 powers: Crush, Lift, and Gravity Distortion. 3 Peroxis will give you 95% damage, hold, AND immobilize, all in just 3 slots. That's 9 slots worth of enhancement that actually apply to its three powers and there is no set that can touch that. Singularities also have very high accuracy ... to the extent we had a topic on the old game forums titled "have you ever seen a singularity attack miss...ever?"  And we couldn't. Again, memory fuzzy but I think we found was at the accuracy cap so maybe if you're fighting +4s it would come up with some misses. I think for mine, I had the 3 Hami-Os, then I stuck in 2 of the pet special protection procs - probably an Edict of the Master/Defense Bonus and a Soverign Right/Resistance Bonus (sometimes it tanked for me).  For the last slot I think I jammed in 1 Acc/Recharge just to be sure and provide a little quicker recast if I had to dismiss it.

Once you get your singularity you'll quickly see what works for you. Well actually once you start playing this build you'll quickly get a better feel for where you need to just knuckle down and get the basic slotting taken care of first.  Hope this helps a lot!

Well that in general. Once you get playing this you'll see what you really need and where. : )

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

I'm going to do something else here.

I'm going to post a sample FRANKENSLOTTED solo leveling Build. Frankenslotting is when you ignore set bonuses and just use the pieces with the highest enhancement numbers so that you can compress how many slots you're using to make your powers really potent. It's basically set up for getting to about level 30 and then scavenging all the best pieces off the market (though I took the basic power choices to 38 and used those slots). The idea here is to show you what kinds of numbers I'd be moving toward - of course with it being a soloing build there's a lot of damage in here - but this would be perfectly good teamed up as well. I also made a point of trying to pick pieces from the less rare sets that use cheaper materials. For yourself, what you'd do is just skip on some of the slots assigned to damage and put them on the mez, debuff, buff, and heal powers earlier. Assume all IOs are level 30, except the Karma which should be 10-15. You can buy that with 20 merits so just set the slider to 10 and you're done.

Level 49 Science Controller

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Crush -- Rui-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Rui-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Dmg-I(9)

Level 1: Radiant Aura -- Trg-Heal/Rchg(A), Trg-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(36), HrmHln-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(36), HrmHln-Heal/Rchg(37)

Level 2: Gravity Distortion -- Thn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rui-Dmg/Rchg(11), EssofCrr-Acc/Hold/Rchg(11), Prl-Acc/Hold/Rchg(13), Dmg-I(13), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)

Level 4: Accelerate Metabolism -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(5), RechRdx-I(5)

Level 6: Radiation Infection -- UndDfn-DefDeb/EndRdx(A), TchofLadG-DefDeb/EndRdx(15), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(15), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(34)

Level 8: Propel -- Rui-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), Rui-Dmg/EndRdx(19)

Level 10: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(21), EndRdx-I(21)

Level 12: Hover -- Flight-I(A), Flight-I(23), Krm-ResKB(23)

Level 14: Crushing Field -- Acc-I(A), RtnGrs-Acc/Rchg(29)

Level 16: Mutation -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field -- Prl-Acc/Hold/Rchg(A), NrnSht-Acc/Hold/Rchg(25), EssofCrr-Acc/Hold/Rchg(25), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg(27), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(27)

Level 20: Lingering Radiation -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(29), RechRdx-I(31), RechRdx-I(37)

Level 22: Fly -- Flight-I(A)

Level 24: Lift -- MlsFur-Acc/Dmg(A), Dmg-I(31), Rui-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34)

Level 26: Wormhole -- Stp-Acc/Stun/Rchg(A), RopADop-Acc/Stun/Rchg(36), RzzDzz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(37)

Level 28: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 30: Choking Cloud -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 32: Singularity -- CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(33), Dmg-I(33), Dmg-I(33), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(34)

Level 35: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 38: EM Pulse -- Acc-I(A)

Level 41: [Empty]

Level 44: [Empty]

Level 47: [Empty]

Level 49: [Empty]

Level 2: Health -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3), EndMod-I(3)

------------

I think it's a bit better build in terms of which powers you're taking and when. I've got the new version of Mids now so I can look at what your slotting actually is. It looks to me like you have chosen many of your slottings to get a set bonus and not in order to efficiently enhance a power. For instance in Crushing Field you have selected the Acc/Recharge, Immobilize/Range, Acc/Immob/Rech, and Acc/Immobilize pieces of Enfeebled Operations adding up to 73% accuracy which is just a huge waste. I bet you went there because 4 pieces gives you 2.5% defense to smashing and lethal and 1.25% defense to melee.

As a controller, you should not need to worry so much about your personal defenses. You should be using your primary to prevent the mobs from acting and your secondary to mitigate what you can't prevent with your primary. Putting a well enhanced Radiation Infection on a mob and then pinning it in place with an immobilize - and his buddies in place near him with your Crushing Field - is going to negate more damage than every bit of defense and resistance from set bonuses in your build combined. The reason you have powers like Temporary Invulnerability in the epic pool is that you'll be dealing with very high level mobs and large numbers of them and you need some personal mitigation while you deploy your various controls and debuffs as fights start, not because you're going to be under continuous fire.

Additionally when you are choosing sets you will often see that they do not line up well with a particular power. In this example, Enfeebled Operation is overloaded on accuracy. Why it has a 1/2 dose of range in there I don't understand, but really it's just overall overkill.  You three slotted Crush with a different set and stopped there - the numbers are good! (I'd have gone ahead and put in the damage proc myself.) There are a lot of sets that have stupid stat distributions because when the devs created the sets they literally did not know what they were doing and were making it up as they went along; or they were looking at one example of a power of a given type and not realizing other powers had wildly different stat distributions.  For instance single target controller holds have innate bonus accuracy and area effect controller holds have lower than normal accuracy; and also healing powers vary wildly between AoE, Single Target, and the ones that have a to-hit check. While many IO sets for a particular category follow the same pattern, due to player feedback some sets have multiple patterns so be aware of that when picking your pieces. Generally, sets that line up very well and enhance a power ideally right out of the box are the rarities; sometimes, being lured into 6 slotting a power isn't a big deal because you're only going a little overboard but other times you'd really be better off stopping at less. You really do see this when you compare the slotting for Crush and Crushing Field. Honestly when I was playing a Grav/Rad I simply slotted Crush with pieces of a ranged damage set because its base duration on the immobilize didn't need any enhancement and I used it for damage.

Side note: you have marked a Blessing of the Zephyr knockback protection IO in your build as a level 50 IO. You will not want that, the benefit would shut of if you exemplared to level 46 or lower; for special IOs like that you want to get the LOWEST level one possible as they stop working if you drop 3 levels below them. I know you can't mark individual IO levels in your builds but I just wanted to make sure you know that trick.

You slotted Singularity with a knockback set. That's pretty bold. You are clearly slotting that power for the 7.5% global recharge and the 3 points of knockback protection. Singularity's knockback is in the form of it being a sentient ball of Repel, and you have slotted it with 174% Knockback (knockback is on a different ED scale than damage, you're down from 220% pre-ED). You apparently want your singularity to touch Hellions and lob them to the other side of Perez Park. Wow.  Now my memory is a little fuzzy and looking at which sets Singularity takes I think that it doesn't mesh well with most sets other than Pet, but actually there's something better you can do. Not including the purple epic sets and Archetype sets, the very best enhancement for a singularity is: a Peroxisome Hamidon Origin Enhancement. Peroxis enhance all mez types and all damage types simultaneously, and Singy has 3 powers: Crush, Lift, and Gravity Distortion. 3 Peroxis will give you 95% damage, hold, AND immobilize, all in just 3 slots. That's 9 slots worth of enhancement that actually apply to its three powers and there is no set that can touch that. Singularities also have very high accuracy ... to the extent we had a topic on the old game forums titled "have you ever seen a singularity attack miss...ever?"  And we couldn't. Again, memory fuzzy but I think we found was at the accuracy cap so maybe if you're fighting +4s it would come up with some misses. I think for mine, I had the 3 Hami-Os, then I stuck in 2 of the pet special protection procs - probably an Edict of the Master/Defense Bonus and a Soverign Right/Resistance Bonus (sometimes it tanked for me).  For the last slot I think I jammed in 1 Acc/Recharge just to be sure and provide a little quicker recast if I had to dismiss it.

Once you get your singularity you'll quickly see what works for you. Well actually once you start playing this build you'll quickly get a better feel for where you need to just knuckle down and get the basic slotting taken care of first.  Hope this helps a lot!

Well that in general. Once you get playing this you'll see what you really need and where. : )

I understand all of that.

My controller is 32+ now, and I if I'm pretty experienced with rad, I'm a total beginner with grav.

I tried Singularity. I put KB on it because all the other available set were bad for +recharge.

I tought +KB would be minor, and I did not intent to push Hellions from AP to Perez Park, I only wanted the rech bonus.

the 4 pieces in crushing field was a leftover from the last build, it look likes I forgot to change this one.

Thanks a lot for the advices.

As a controller, you should not need to worry so much about your personal defenses. You should be using your primary to prevent the mobs from acting and your secondary to mitigate what you can't prevent with your primary.

Just passing through and wanted to say this is the most succinct summary I've seen of a team Controller's role.  It should be at the top of a guide...maybe every guide.

As a controller, you should not need to worry so much about your personal defenses. You should be using your primary to prevent the mobs from acting and your secondary to mitigate what you can't prevent with your primary.

Just passing through and wanted to say this is the most succinct summary I've seen of a team Controller's role.  It should be at the top of a guide...maybe every guide.

Yeah.

As I told  I used to play a fire/rad with fire damage aura and hold aura, so I was right in the melee and prefered to have some defs.

But with other powerset, since you are ranged defenses are useless with the control you offer.

I'm glad I was able to provide some helpful thoughts. Please also keep in mind that some part of the answers have been for anyone reading the forums - the relatively new forums - who has little experience with controllers. I just wanted to point out my concerns in general, with a few examples, because of course everyone's build and playstyle is personal! (And the comment about Singularity doing Hellion flinging was of course a joke!)

Here is my build I am working on it, but let me stress, this is my very first time using Pine's and I know almost nothing about Soft/Hard caps so chances are I am not doing this right. I'm posting it to learn. I didn't use any Hami-Os because that would be far off before I get into raids. I've built this with Hover/Flight as a Priority because I have a thing for it.

Infinite Zen: Level 50 Science Controller

Power Pool: Teleportation

Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Crush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Radiant Aura

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (3) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (5) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (13) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (15) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (15) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 2: Gravity Distortion

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Thunderstrike - Damage/Recharge
  • (17) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (17) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (19) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 4: Fly

• (A) Soaring - FlySpeed
  • (11) Soaring - Endurance/FlySpeed
  • (13) Flight Speed IO

Level 6: Radiation Infection

• (A) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff
  • (7) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge
  • (7) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (9) Dampened Spirits - Recharge/Endurance
  • (9) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (11) Dampened Spirits - Recharge

Level 8: Propel

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (19) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (23) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (23) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 10: Enervating Field

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 12: Accelerate Metabolism

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (25) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (25) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (27) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge
  • (27) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (29) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 14: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (29) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Recall Friend

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field

• (A) Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized
  • (31) Will of the Controller - Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Recharge
  • (31) Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (33) Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 20: Lingering Radiation

• (A) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Slow
  • (34) Tempered Readiness - Damage/Slow
  • (34) Tempered Readiness - Range/Slow
  • (34) Tempered Readiness - Endurance/Recharge/Slow
  • (36) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Damage/Slow
  • (36) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge

Level 22: Assault

Level 24: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (43) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance

Level 26: Wormhole

• (A) Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized
  • (37) Overpowering Presence - Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/RechargeTime
  • (39) Overpowering Presence - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (39) Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (39) Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (40) Overpowering Presence - RechargeTime/Energy Font

Level 28: Hover

• (A) Freebird - FlySpeed
  • (43) Freebird - +Stealth
  • (43) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 30: Mutation

• (A) Empty

Level 32: Singularity

• (A) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (42) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 35: Indomitable Will

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (45) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 38: EM Pulse

• (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (50) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy

Level 41: Mind Over Body

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance
  • (46) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance/Rech/End
  • (46) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist
  • (46) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (48) Gladiator's Armor - Recharge/Endurance
  • (48) Gladiator's Armor - Recharge/Resist

Level 44: Psionic Tornado

• (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 47: Afterburner

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (48) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 49: Maneuvers

• (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Health

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (45) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (45) Performance Shifter - EndMod

Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon

Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement

Level 50: Paralytic Core Flawless Interface

Level 50: Warworks Core Superior Ally

Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany

Level 50: Control Core Embodiment

------------

------------

Set Bonus Totals:

• 12.5% DamageBuff(Smashing)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Lethal)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Fire)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Cold)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Energy)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Negative)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Toxic)
  • 12.5% DamageBuff(Psionic)
  • 3% Defense(Melee)
  • 3% Defense(Smashing)
  • 3% Defense(Lethal)
  • 3% Defense(Fire)
  • 3% Defense(Cold)
  • 13.94% Defense(Energy)
  • 13.94% Defense(Negative)
  • 13% Defense(Psionic)
  • 15.5% Defense(Ranged)
  • 3% Defense(AoE)
  • 2.7% Max End
  • 3.75% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
  • 58.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 5% Enhancement(Stunned)
  • 5% Enhancement(Confused)
  • 25% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 5% Enhancement(Held)
  • 5.5% Enhancement(Terrorized)
  • 10% Enhancement(Sleep)
  • 10% Enhancement(Immobilized)
  • 36% SpeedFlying
  • 171.7 HP (16.88%) HitPoints
  • 36% JumpHeight
  • 36% SpeedJumping
  • Knockback (Mag -11)
  • Knockup (Mag -11)
  • MezResist(Confused) 43.75%
  • MezResist(Held) 43.75%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 43.75%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 43.75%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 43.75%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 43.75%
  • 15% (0.25 End/sec) Recovery
  • 60% (2.54 HP/sec) Regeneration
  • 6.75% Resistance(Smashing)
  • 6.75% Resistance(Lethal)
  • 6.75% Resistance(Fire)
  • 6.75% Resistance(Cold)
  • 3% Resistance(Energy)
  • 3% Resistance(Negative)
  • 9.75% Resistance(Toxic)
  • 9.75% Resistance(Psionic)
  • 36% SpeedRunning

Hey Zen the only thing I'm going to say is that not slotting crush is a huge mistake. Crush is your very first power and it's a cornerstone of your toolkit. Though it does have higher than base accuracy, a good recharge and long immobilize duration, it still needs at least some enhancements. You took propel; you're going to shoot things. Excellent! But in order to get your full controller damage you have to establish stun, hold or immobilize first and crush is an excellent way to do it. It's a damaging power so if you just say, 4 slot it and use a ranged damage set that would be ok. It's a cost-efficient tool to keep the target of your anchors from running around (you don't want to be spamming your AoE immob for that if you can avoid it).

Updated the build after studying the three builds posted already, tell me what you think. If I think I can get away with it I could shift 1 Stamina slots to Crush to have it at 4.

Infinite Zen: Level 50 Science Controller

Power Pool: Teleportation

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Crush

• (A) Trap of the Hunter - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (3) Trap of the Hunter - Endurance/Immobilize
  • (5) Trap of the Hunter - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge

Level 1: Radiant Aura

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (3) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (25) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (23) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (23) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (5) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 2: Gravity Distortion

• (A) Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized
  • (7) Overpowering Presence - Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/RechargeTime
  • (13) Overpowering Presence - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (13) Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (15) Overpowering Presence - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilized/Sleep/Stunned/Terrorized/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (27) Overpowering Presence - RechargeTime/Energy Font

Level 4: Fly

• (A) Soaring - FlySpeed
  • (27) Soaring - Endurance/FlySpeed
  • (31) Flight Speed IO

Level 6: Radiation Infection

• (A) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff
  • (7) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge
  • (15) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (31) Dampened Spirits - Recharge/Endurance
  • (31) Dampened Spirits - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (45) Dampened Spirits - Recharge

Level 8: Accelerate Metabolism

• (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (9) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge
  • (34) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Performance Shifter - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 10: Enervating Field

• (11) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 12: Crushing Field

• (A) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize
  • (36) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge
  • (36) Gravitational Anchor - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge
  • (37) Gravitational Anchor - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold

Level 14: Hover

• (A) Freebird - Endurance
  • (40) Freebird - FlySpeed
  • (50) Freebird - +Stealth

Level 16: Hasten

• (17) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (17) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 18: Gravity Distortion Field

• (A) Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized
  • (19) Will of the Controller - Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Recharge
  • (19) Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance
  • (46) Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 20: Lingering Radiation

• (A) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Slow
  • (21) Tempered Readiness - Damage/Slow
  • (21) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (46) Tempered Readiness - Range/Slow
  • (48) Tempered Readiness - Endurance/Recharge/Slow
  • (48) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Damage/Slow

Level 22: Assault

• (50) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 24: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (25) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (42) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (43) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 26: Teleport

Level 28: Wormhole

• (A) Stupefy - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (29) Stupefy - Endurance/Stun
  • (29) Stupefy - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (43) Stupefy - Stun/Range
  • (43) Stupefy - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge

Level 30: Mutation

Level 32: Singularity

• (A) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage
  • (33) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (33) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (33) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (34) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance
  • (34) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 35: Conserve Power

• (36) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 38: EM Pulse

• (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
  • (39) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (39) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
  • (39) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
  • (40) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold

Level 41: Temp Invulnerability

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist
  • (42) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (42) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance

Level 44: Power Boost

• (45) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 47: Maneuvers

• (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 49: Afterburner

• (50) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Health

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (9) Endurance Modification IO
  • (11) Endurance Modification IO

------------

------------

Set Bonus Totals:

• 8.5% DamageBuff(Smashing)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Lethal)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Fire)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Cold)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Energy)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Negative)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Toxic)
  • 8.5% DamageBuff(Psionic)
  • 3% Defense(Melee)
  • 3% Defense(Smashing)
  • 3% Defense(Lethal)
  • 3% Defense(Fire)
  • 3% Defense(Cold)
  • 12.38% Defense(Energy)
  • 12.38% Defense(Negative)
  • 8% Defense(Psionic)
  • 12.38% Defense(Ranged)
  • 3% Defense(AoE)
  • 2.7% Max End
  • 24% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 57.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 5% Enhancement(Confused)
  • 8% Enhancement(Stunned)
  • 3.75% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
  • 5% Enhancement(Held)
  • 5.5% Enhancement(Terrorized)
  • 10% Enhancement(Sleep)
  • 15% Enhancement(Immobilized)
  • 15% SpeedFlying
  • 141.2 HP (13.88%) HitPoints
  • 15% JumpHeight
  • 15% SpeedJumping
  • Knockback (Mag -7)
  • Knockup (Mag -7)
  • MezResist(Confused) 53.75%
  • MezResist(Held) 53.75%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 53.75%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 53.75%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 53.75%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 53.75%
  • 21.5% (0.36 End/sec) Recovery