Is there a site for hosting various Homecoming RP-based stuff?

WumpusRat

I remember back on live there was Virtueverse, which was basically "the handbook to the Virtue universe", where people could post character bios and stuff. Is there one of those around for Homecoming/Everlasting?

I've been working on a big writeup for my little group of aliens called "Meet the Minar", complete with pics and stuff. I was planning on posting it here when it's done, but was wondering if there was a site like Virtueverse around too. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WumpusRat said:

I remember back on live there was Virtueverse, which was basically "the handbook to the Virtue universe", where people could post character bios and stuff. Is there one of those around for Homecoming/Everlasting?

I've been working on a big writeup for my little group of aliens called "Meet the Minar", complete with pics and stuff. I was planning on posting it here when it's done, but was wondering if there was a site like Virtueverse around too. 🙂

I wonder if Virtueverse might still be around...

My SG uses Guild Launch. Of course, the RP section or the Art and Multimedia section of these forums would love to have your characters, as well.

• 2 years later

Some people didn't stop using Virtueverse, but the options they allow you to do are more limited than they were before. Not sure if there is any more platform or website of this kind. However, you can contact https://prosvit.design/wordpress-services/wordpress-ecommerce-woocommerce-services/ and see if they know someone. They are the biggest platform that works with websites and platforms, so they are the perfect ones to contact every time you have these questions. I am sure there must be a platform, but it's not very popular, so we should find it.

Edited by Skirtstrider

On 9/23/2019 at 2:23 AM, WumpusRat said:

I've been working on a big writeup for my little group of aliens called "Meet the Minar", complete with pics and stuff. I was planning on posting it here when it's done, but was wondering if there was a site like Virtueverse around too. 🙂

Is this what you're looking for?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later

You can buy good hosting for your RP game. I used to play GTA San Andreas online and loved playing it, but the server I played on had terrible hosting. I was at school, and the only thing I could think about was how I would play the game once I went home. I would go home, and the server was down when I wanted to play the game. It was terrible, but I managed to find a better server later.
Now I have a website, and I have the best hosting available. I found cheap VPS hosting on the time4vps website. It's worth paying for good hosting. I would hate to have any problems with my website.

Edited by janekerrhv

• 2 months later

This copied from another post that was posted 8/21/2020

I used it. It's good.  MY FBSA LINK to American_Starlet 

This is the link to:  FBSA Main Page

Hello! I'm Mimiru, you may recognize me from such projects as "The Unofficial HCWiki", and.. well that's likely all you recognize me from currently 😛  I decided I could throw another project up for Homecoming: The FBSA Wiki, it is VERY much a BRAND new install of MediaWiki and I've not had a chance to customize anything, but it's a thing https://fbsa.cityofheroes.dev/ Keep in mind I will be doing A LOT of work on this in the near future.

Edited by American Valor
add easy links

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page