Request: Add back the foot stomp animation to Solar Flare

PhoenixCE

Hi,

I remember my Peacebringer back on live having Solar Flare and the animation being the foot stomp for it. I don't know when this animation was taken away. Could have been right before shutdown or sometime when the game was private. But it would be nice to have that animation again. Personally, I don't really care for the clap animation for it. Plus, the foot stomp fits more with that description of the power itself.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

I'd support that, will have to determine if you're on the ground or in the air though.

• Like 1

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club

I personally want to see a little more love given to Solar Flare.

I like to be able to use it while flying around, and that is going to look best with the current Hand Clap animation. So let's keep that as the main animation. But let's also add character creator option to change the "when players is on ground" animation of the power to either Foot Stomp or Ground Punch animation.

Also, this power really needs to have it's Knockback changed to Knockdown, which I've already been pushing in Peacebringer forum.