Scavenger Day Job Badge

farmerator

Hi! This badge does not seem to be working, at least by logging out "anywhere" (per various CoH/X wikis) in the First Ward. I see no sign of it even building up the hours as will all other day job badges. The other Day Jobs unique to First Ward are working, and I am currently working on Survivalist. Has anyone experienced this, or does anyone have any advice (such as it is now a specific place on the FW map)?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, farmerator said:

Hi! This badge does not seem to be working, at least by logging out "anywhere" (per various CoH/X wikis) in the First Ward. I see no sign of it even building up the hours as will all other day job badges. The other Day Jobs unique to First Ward are working, and I am currently working on Survivalist. Has anyone experienced this, or does anyone have any advice (such as it is now a specific place on the FW map)?

Thanks!

Anywhere may be a bit relative for that badge.  Your sg base teleporter puts you in the graveyard in that zone but that means you can work the mortician badge not the anywhere badge.

Also the term anywhere does not apply to the three spots for the other day jobs.

But if you log out by the dimension portal that can take you back to paragon you will get progress for the survivalist day job

• Like 2

I've noticed the same thing.  It doesn't pop up like it used to which was everywhere that the other three were not.

It does seem to work near the Tunnel Connection though the icon might not come up.  I got the icon to come up by going toward the fence until the "Warning: Harmful Area" came up, then when I backed off, I had the Scavenger icon come up

• Thanks 1

That's good to hear but as an FYI, if you just log out at the tunnel that takes you out of First Ward the DJ job will accumulate time even if the icon isn't there. 

As I think back to the first era of CoH, the icon was a bit buggy. Possibly due to the other specific DJ locations in that zone.

• Like 1

25 alts with all the badges!

16 hours ago, Voltor said:

That's good to hear but as an FYI, if you just log out at the tunnel that takes you out of First Ward the DJ job will accumulate time even if the icon isn't there. 

As I think back to the first era of CoH, the icon was a bit buggy. Possibly due to the other specific DJ locations in that zone.

Thanks for the advice!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later
  • 11 months later

I just stood in the ruined open air theater beside the Tunnel.  That worked.  I don't remember an icon popping up though, because it's anywhere in First Ward I think it works like patroller, you have to see if there's an uptick on your closest to completion list.

Edited by Darmian

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

The icon doesn't pop up often, but as noted, near the tunnel entrance is usually good.   I got it to build time a little north of the psychiatrist day job a couple days ago.  If you're unsure, you can log off and log back in to double check.

Dark Astoria has a similar issue, but again, near the tunnel works