Tornado does not benefit from damage buffs

Veracor

I noticed that Tornado does not increase its damage if you use red inspirations or gain +dmg through external modifiers.  Tested with a Fire/Storm Corruptor, the damage was increasing for the other pseudopets Rain of Fire, Freezing Rain, and Lightning Storm, but not Tornado (and yes, I was resummoning it each time).  Only damage enhancements slotted into Tornado affected Tornado's damage.

Perhaps this is why Soulbound Allegiance's proc affects the caster and not the Tornado when slotted into it?  Thing is, I don't know if Tornado is intended to operate this way or not for balance reasons.

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

Working as intended. Inspirations will only affect you, not Tornado. The reason for this is because Tornado is not written in code as a power, it is instead written in as a temp pet. So since Inspirations only affect the user and not the user's pets, it will have no effect on Tornado.

Soulbound Allegiance's proc is a little weird. It both affects the caster when the summon is used and it affects the pet when it uses its own powers. On Trickery Girl, I have it on my Phantom Army, and I always get a boost up when I summon the decoys, but I can see the boost up randomly appear on the decoys in the pet window too as they fight.

I can't comment on Tornado specifically though.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

That's specific to "ai" psuedo pets. patch-pets like burn etc still benefit though. Additionally though i'll point out every chance I get that they need to remove the fear component in tornado. Even with the kb-kd IO in it, it makes the power basically useless outside of AVs unless you have an aoe immobilize to prevent them from running halway accross the map into multiple other mobs.

Edited by WindDemon21