Do you have down time in game and what do you do?

DougGraves

On 11/1/2019 at 10:01 PM, Myrmidon said:

I run tips or story arcs in-between teams. I also begin the IO set conversion of the next character (now, using a modified Super Pack lottery to determine the AT).

Myrmidon!

That is the most amazing idea ever!

Ok now I'm back...

Random Archetype - Sentinel. 

Random Primary - Assault Rifles.

Random Secondary - Ninjitsu

SO MUCH FUN and I haven't even created the character yet!

Edited by KMordain
  • Thanks 1

Run a second instance/account and AFK farm on that window while waiting on team members, game stuff etc on main account/window.  I can easily make 30-40MM influence an hour doing absolutely nothing on farm account other than clicking iPowers every 3-5 minutes.  4X that much if I actively play that toon for farming of course but getting that much free money for doing almost nothing is a good use of spare cycles while I actively play my other alts.

3 hours ago, KMordain said:

Myrmidon!

That is the most amazing idea ever!

Ok now I'm back...

Random Archetype - Sentinel. 

Random Primary - Assault Rifles.

Random Secondary - Ninjitsu

SO MUCH FUN and I haven't even created the character yet!

Psi/Ninjitsu was the one that came up the other day. The latest one today was a Savage Melee/Bio Armor Brute.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

I tend to pretty much stick to story arcs, but something I've started doing if I just want to hop in and piss about for a bit is running tip missions at level 50 in Atlas park. Invite anyone, making is clear they can mooch exp as long at they try their best and chat a bit. "Bored of DFB?" is how I start it off in the LFG.

Running +2x8 missions with super low teammates is really fun as it becomes a huge challenge to keep them all alive if you're not a tank. I do them on my widow, who's pretty sturdy and admittedly has a taunt, but it's really too low for most of them to do AoE death zone tactics so it feels really fast paced and chaotic. I find these groups tend to be pretty chatty too, as you can all bond over how boring DFB is after a while.

Being on a full team and knowing it won't be a cakewalk makes it so much more fun.

Edited by Gulbasaur
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas