Lore Banished Pantheon Support Pet Powers

Kommon

This is a small bug that is low on the totem pole, but I felt the need to at least post it for future reference.

I noticed today that my Fire Aura Brute with 65% Slow resistance was resisting the recharge buff from my Defiler Essence's Empowering Burst from the Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally Incarnate power.  When that power was cast onto my Brute, I was given only 8.75% recharge buff instead of the advertised 25%.   At first, I thought that the pet being two levels below me was what changed the powers behavior, but then I dug a little deeper.  From the power details, it looks like the recharge buff isn't flagged as 'unresistable' and 'Ignores buffs and enhancements' like one would normally see on buff powers such as speed boost and hasten.  The Recovery, Endurance, and Regeneration buffs in that same power are flagged as 'Ignores buffs and enhancements', which is strange.  I was under the impression that alpha slot abilities are supposed to enhance other Incarnate abilities.  With those attributes being flagged as ignoring buffs and enhancements, would the alpha ability have any affecting on them?  Seeing as how this untouchable support pet can do damage, this may be intended behavior.

This is what is displayed currently in the game for that power's detail:

-Empowering Burst

Activation Time: 1.67s

Recharge Time: 1m 0s

Accuracy: 1.00X

Power Type: Click

Target Type: Owner

Power Range: 60.00 ft.

Effect Area: AoE -- 30.00 ft. radius (16 targets max)

+100.00% regeneration rate for 30.00s on target

Ignores buffs and enhancements

+100.00% recovery rate for 30.00s on target

+5.00% endurance for 10.00s on target after 0.50s delay

+25.00%% strength to recharge for 30.00s on target

It probably should look like this (based on other similar powers in the game):

-Empowering Burst

Activation Time: 1.67s

Recharge Time: 1m 0s

Accuracy: 1.00X

Power Type: Click

Target Type: Owner

Power Range: 60.00 ft.

Effect Area: AoE -- 30.00 ft. radius (16 targets max)

+100.00% regeneration rate for 30.00s on target

unresistable

+100.00% recovery rate for 30.00s on target

unresistable

+5.00% endurance for 10.00s on target after 0.50s delay

unresistable

+25.00%% strength to recharge for 30.00s on target

unresistable

Thanks for reading.

• 1 month later

BP is broken, in three ways - it does OP DPS, it does what you described above and its Radial version with untouchable has a power to deal damage to enemies.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

• 1 month later
On 12/6/2019 at 4:17 PM, Purrfekshawn said:

BP is broken, in three ways - it does OP DPS, it does what you described above and its Radial version with untouchable has a power to deal damage to enemies.

I think all the Fiery Aura brutes farming AE have figured this out which is why we love BP Lore pets.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later

Yeah, l can confirm it now - on my beloved Stone/Savage Tanker it restores ALOT less Endurance that it could be because it because Endurance/Recovery Debuff resistance RESISTS Banished Pantheon REC/REGEN buffs. At least REGEN resistance isn't too big, but it is still resisted by Ageless Radial Epiphany.

About Recharge - it seems to have been fixed somewhere between this was originally posted and present moment, but REC/REGEN buffs are still buggy. Fix them please as well!

For new lore pets as well as AE enemies it's pretty common issue that some of their powers has improper tagging, which is understandable, because when you add 1000 or so powers and their at once - there will be mistakes among that stuff. Another example: TSOO Lore Boss has -RES that is tagged as Unresistible, which probably means it can -RES things the better, the more RES they have. Like an enemy that has 90% resistance to certain damage type will be lowered to 80%, and damage effectively doubled, and not 89% as it should be. If there's some enemy that has exactly 100% resistance (not 10000% resistance like Vanguard Dummy) and designed to be immune to damage, then that enemy probably can be damaged if a player uses TSOO Lore Boss (maybe it can hit even Keyes iTRIAL consoles and make them destroyed w/out using Temp Powers).

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/