Where to place my stalker set?

Zep

Were you an elec/elec/mu stalker where would you place your stalker set?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

The hide proc always goes in AS so that another attack can't cause you to switch back to slow AS on accident, and because it has a high proc rate there. I generally split the the rest of the set in half, especially on a resistance based stalker to double up on the defense bonus. Lately I build proc builds, so I put the Acc/Dam and the quad in AS with the proc, and the rest of the set in your case probably in lightning rod.

Interesting. 

So you would not 6 slot it in AS or LR?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

For Electric Armor I'm more concerned about getting the 5% s/l defense bonus twice over to get closer to the softcap there. Also, slotting the recharge enhancing ones will lower the proc rate for Hidden because of how PPMs work. I would rely on Lightning Reflexes, Hasten and global bonuses as they don't hurt proc rates. That's in a final build though; leveling up, do whatever seems most expedient.

I agree with the comment about splitting of the 2nd stalker set to double up the smash/lethal defense bonus.   

Edited by Shred Monkey

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

I would not take it as a fundamental build rule for everyone. You would be missing 10% recharge bonus, which is very nice. Making a build is more like baking a cake. You have to look at the whole thing at the end. To just say put sugar in there will not do the trick.

The only rule would be to put the Guile proc in AS. Everything else is optional.

Edited by Croax

Agreed. Just look at the bonuses and see if they're what you need in your particular build. With the chance to build up proc I think the most important thing is to just get it into your set anywhere you can because it's a GLOBAL not tied to just that attack. I have a Psi Melee stalker so I have an AoE in Mass Levitate, I took weapons mastery and got Exploding Shuriken, and in my incarnate powers I took Void Judgment which is a PBAOE. Whenever I use one of those powers it's about a 2/3 chance to immediately reset build up.  So literally sometimes it's been BU -> Mass Levitate -> BU -> Exploding Shuriken -> Void Judgment -> BU -> Mass Levitate.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

• 2 weeks later

Thanks.

So far I just had the Merritt for the build-up set and 6 slotted it for full bonuses in LR as I use it frequently during my Alpha Strike. Which can lead to a triple build up in rare cases which is kinda nice. 

BU

AS

LR 

BU

deal with whats left.

• Like 1