Siren’s Call Patrol Mission

Emotional Wreck

On 11/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, Hedgefund said:

The patrol for any zone grants the same badge.  So if you've outleveled Sirens, Warburg will work just fine.

You don't actually outlevel any of the PvP zones since you exempler down to the max level.

That being said, I recall only being able to patrol one of the zones.  (Which might be level based, which would be weird)

3 minutes ago, lemming said:

You don't actually outlevel any of the PvP zones since you exempler down to the max level.

That being said, I recall only being able to patrol one of the zones.  (Which might be level based, which would be weird)

You most certainly do outlevel the contacts.  Take your 50 to Sirens and report back what missions the contact gives you.

33 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

You most certainly do outlevel the contacts.  Take your 50 to Sirens and report back what missions the contact gives you.

I have learned something.  Just screwing around and looks like if you're below the max level of a PvP zone, you can use the contact, but if you exempler down to it, you can't. (at least with my level 24 & level 37 in Siren's)

I don't remember if that was the way it worked on live.

1 hour ago, lemming said:

I have learned something.  Just screwing around and looks like if you're below the max level of a PvP zone, you can use the contact, but if you exempler down to it, you can't. (at least with my level 24 & level 37 in Siren's)

I don't remember if that was the way it worked on live.

It is how it worked on live, since the contact level ranges are listed on ParagonWiki (which isn't being updated with information from Homecoming or any other private server). I also vividly remember being annoyed by this one live because the patrol missions will give different temp powers depending on the pvp zone, and the ones from bloody bay or sirens call can be sort of useful. So I was really annoyed when I outleveled those zones and no longer had access to those powers.

The pvp zone contacts generally match the level ranges of their zones (ie Sirens Call is 20-30, and the contact has the same level range). The one exception to this is Warburg. the range for that one is 30-40, but the contact's range is 30-50, so it can't be outleveled. There are a couple of reasons for the difference in Warburg.

The PvP zones came out in issue 6, coinciding with the release of City of Villains. However at launch the villain level cap was only 40. It wasn't raised to 50 until the next issue (similar to how heroes started at 40 and was raised to 50 in issue 1). Due to this there couldn't be a pvp zone with a max level of 50 when they launched. However the heroes still needed to be able to do pvp missions against villains in what was at the time the highest level pvp zone. So the Warburg contacts were given a max level of 50, even though the max level of the zone was 40.

• Thanks 1