Cosmetic surgeon NPC for base

Display Name

Ok, so popular opinion is that the Cosmetic Surgeon NPC is unavailable for a super group's base.

However, popular opinion has a way of being wrong.  Just look at this conversation:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/12469-build-a-useful-base-in-15-minutes/

The video is fun to watch, too!  Lol!

Anyway, assuming that popular opinion happens to be correct then I thought I would go ahead and make the request.  Can we have a cosmetic surgeon NPC for a super group base?

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

It is available already, I have both in my base, normal costume changes are by " Icon Employee ", for more advanced changes you need " Facemaker. Both NPCs are available in the NPC tab.

• Like 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

1 hour ago, Marine X said:

It is available already, I have both in my base, normal costume changes are by " Icon Employee ", for more advanced changes you need " Facemaker. Both NPCs are available in the NPC tab.

I have both and the facemaker is identical to the icon employee in my base, they both have the same options as to what they will change or not.

I have never tried to change gender but i have adjusted facial scales and height using the facemaker. Isn't that the most of the difference? hmmm. Guess maybe I assumed too much.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Not been able to adjust body scales or gender on any of the base NPC Icon/Facemakers. Can adjust face scales on all Icon/Facemakers. IIRC Both the Icon cosmetic surgeon and the CoV version (I forget the name) have a different in game name than just Icon Employee or Facemaker. That's the NPC we need in our bases. 😄

This is a special aspect of rare (but not hard to find) costume NPCs.

Why not also ask for Null the Gull to be a base item?

Here's one reason: If you have that capable of a base, both are already easily accessible without having to run across a zone.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 11/22/2019 at 1:40 AM, Troo said:

This is a special aspect of rare (but not hard to find) costume NPCs.

Why not also ask for Null the Gull to be a base item?

Here's one reason: If you have that capable of a base, both are already easily accessible without having to run across a zone.

Bearing in mind we can have normal Icon Employees in our bases now, they have completely removed the need for the difficulty NPCs. I would imagine that it is either an oversight or a programming difficulty behind not having the Icon Cosmetic Surgeon or whatever it's called or Null in Bases. But personally I'd love to see Null in the base.

I don't think that to use a suggestion forums to make a suggestion is too out there though, and I see no reasons why we cannot ask.

• Like 1