Build A Useful Base In 15 Minutes!

Oklahoman

Below is a video demonstrating how you can set up a solo supergroup and build a useful base in about 15 minutes.

This will allow you to rez to your base; includes NPCs to level up, buy/sell, and Icon; and teleport to a handful of zones. Also includes instructions on how to create a base passcode and use that (until it is removed) to teleport to your base from anywhere within the game. This guide is just meant to get you up and running quickly.

I recommend the excellent Base Building Video Guide from @Dacy from here to add to your base.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later
1 hour ago, Display Name said:

The Facemaker NPC does not do cosmetic surgery (height, body, etc.)  Is there a cosmetic surgeon NPC?

I just placed a Facemaker NPC in my base to check, and I was, in fact, able to adjust height, body, etc. For what it is worth, I could do the same stuff with an Icon NPC, so I'm guessing these are just interchangeable?

Maybe there is some reason your character could not adjust height, body, etc. Level, perhaps?

You can adjust scales at a regular Facemaker or Icon NPC.  What you can't do is to change your body type or gender.  That needs the Cosmetic Surgeon. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

6 hours ago, ElPuerco said:

I just placed a Facemaker NPC in my base to check, and I was, in fact, able to adjust height, body, etc. For what it is worth, I could do the same stuff with an Icon NPC, so I'm guessing these are just interchangeable?

Maybe there is some reason your character could not adjust height, body, etc. Level, perhaps?

Tried it with a veteran level 50 and still couldn't change anything but costume.

I looked up Cosmetic Surgeon on the wiki and it says something about a super booster:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Cosmetic_Surgeon

Can you do another video showing how to unlock the Cosmetic Surgeon for your base?

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

The super boosters were former monetization schemes, things you could buy from the studio that unlocked features, costume parts, and so forth. 

Everything they offered ought to be free on Homecoming.  It's just that changes to height, body type, or gender need to be made at an ingame PC at one of the Icons or Facemakers; the versions available in bases can't do that. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

17 hours ago, Display Name said:

I'm sorry but ElPuerco said he was able to change "height, body, etc." in his super base according to his words and I believe him.

I think I see where the disconnect is here. I misunderstood what you were wanting to do. Yes, you can make *some* changes to height, body, etc., but not major changes like gender, body build, and so on.

I'm uploading a video right now that perhaps helps. Again, it appears to me that Icon and Facemaker do the same thing, they just look different. But neither can provide the cosmetic type of changes you are asking about. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

• Community Rep

You cannot access the AH from either inside of a mission or from inside of a base,, since a base map is treated by the program like a mission map  Unless they make the AH available inside of a mission (unlikely), I don't think it will ever be available inside of a base. Never was, due to the programming. It'd be convenient, but I don't it's considered "broken", and so it won't be "fixed". 🙂

-Dacy