Dead before I get in the AE farm

Sergio

How weird is this:-

I set myself a S/L farm at 4×8 (usually very do-able). I accept the mission and click the green matrix. Internet is a bit iffy so it takes me a while to get in. As the screen loads, I lose connection to the server. I log in again and find my toon dead at the green matrix (outside to mission).

Come on, at least let somebody hit me, did I have a heart attack  or something.

• Haha 1

Lol literally killed by mapserver!

Seriously, this has happened to me, but waaaaaay in the past, like 2007 or 2008 maybe waa the last time.  Try rebooting your machine, I have found that helps things move faster, if that doesnt help, try a farm with a safe door lol.  Good luck!

Even though you lost connection to the server, your character actually walked in the mission...and then just stood there. Meanwhile, the NPC's murder your character. When you log back in, you find the aftermath of this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Lol literally killed by mapserver!

Seriously, this has happened to me, but waaaaaay in the past, like 2007 or 2008 maybe waa the last time.  Try rebooting your machine, I have found that helps things move faster, if that doesnt help, try a farm with a safe door lol.  Good luck!

I had a joke toon on live called Mapserver, looked as much like Alfred Pennyworth as I could make him, whenever there were lag spikes I'd flip to him in AP and start asking in broadcast why everyone was calling me

Poor feller never made it past level 1, noone would team with him!!!

• Haha 4

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!