Introducing myself

Schniiger

Hey everyone, my real name is Alex and I'm 14 years old. I recently heard about this private server after seeing posts about a 'secret' private server of this game and I wanted to try it out because I heard a lot of good things about it. I'm going in completely blind and I hope I'll have a good time playing it. I played World of Warcraft for 2 years straight up until the most recent expansion, that's when I quit and I've been looking for a new MMORPG to call home ever since, I tried ESO and FFXIV but I didn't stick with them. If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a PM or reply here, I look forward to meeting all of you in game!

Welcome to your new digital home. I think you'll find that CoH is a game and community that is MUCH kinder to newbies than other MMOs. Enjoy the ride, and please post any questions you may have. We're here to help!

I'm out.

Welcome to your new digital home. I think you'll find that CoH is a game and community that is MUCH kinder to newbies than other MMOs. Enjoy the ride, and please post any questions you may have. We're here to help!

Not just newbies. Back before shutdown, I was on an ITF with a parent and their five-year-old kid (the kid was doing a decent job of contributing to the TF, too), and the parent made the comment that City of Heroes was the only MMO that they would let their kid play unsupervised, because they knew that they wouldn't get taken advantage of. That one comment has stuck with me as the best demonstration of what the playerbase was like.

Not just newbies. Back before shutdown, I was on an ITF with a parent and their five-year-old kid (the kid was doing a decent job of contributing to the TF, too), and the parent made the comment that City of Heroes was the only MMO that they would let their kid play unsupervised, because they knew that they wouldn't get taken advantage of. That one comment has stuck with me as the best demonstration of what the playerbase was like.

And we are still like that.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward