Eliminating the pop up tray for Sorcery and other pools

dragonhawk777

Is there a way to eliminate the pop up tray that shows up when you active Mystic Flight in the Sorcerer travel pool?  I know there are other pools that have this issue also such as Mighty Leap from the Force of Will pool.  If there isnt is that something the devs can work on so that we can choose to drag the one power out of the tray if we choose to and have the tray vanish.  I find it very irritating having a tray pop up with only 1 power in it and I cant either add other abilities to the tray or move the lone power and get rid of the tray.  At teh very least let us manipulate the tray like you can with + trays so we could at least alter its shape and set it off to the side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dragonhawk777 said:

Is there a way to eliminate the pop up tray that shows up when you active Mystic Flight in the Sorcerer travel pool?

Yes.

Visit Null the Gull in Pocket D.

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:42 PM, ShamanofNight said:

I used Null successfully to get rid of the tray with my sorcerer, but then when I swapped over to my brute with mighty leap, the option wasn't there. Does force of will not show up, just sorcery and kheldians?

The option with Null is just for one toon each, not account wide. 

There are some times you can't avoid that tray, such as Raids in Night Ward and iTrials.  That might be a reason an account-wide shutoff or Options menu default doesn't exist.

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.