Increased # of crashes after some of recent updates

Purrfekshawn

Has anyone noticed that # of crashes when changing instance increased at some point after one of recent updates, or it's just my bad RNG?

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

Crashed again, address: 48bffb

Btw: this happened after exiting Cimerora lTF mission #1 map, and it was glitchy - a platform that ambush comes from (where romans stand on plain grass surface), just before entering hill with Minotaur on it, had a visible bug - it seems grass platform was slightly moved visually below its hitbox, so players, enemies & decals kinda hovered above it. Maybe it has something to do with this.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

I haven't played a lot since Tuesday I think, but it did seem to happen to me a lot.  The funny thing was it would kick my right out and shut down the program.  The launcher thingy was up, but CoH itself had shut down completely.  Had it happen to me like 3 or 4 times that night, always when doing something like hopping the tram to another map.

• Thanks 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Didn't have much trouble the last couple of days, but today (since re-launched Tequila and they moved the test servers?  Possibly connected?) I've found myself just sort of randomly and without buildup having everything drop, and a "Lost connection to Mapserver" alert come up.