Market Crash Crimson Prototype Kinetics issue

Destruktor

Just ran a Market Crash with a team on my Elec/Kin controller and noticed that none of my transferrence or transfusions seemed to do anything to anyone in the party (or myself) when they hit the Crimson Prototype.  The graphic for the power hitting showed up, so I know that I had hit it, but I didn't receive any endurance when I was in melee range with it and hit it with transferrence.  This happened multiple times until it was defeated (both powers).

Attack powers worked fine, and my team was receiving my leadership buffs, so I'm confident these powers should have worked as expected.

No one else mentioned issues, and the Crimson Prototype could certainly be damaged by everyone and debuffed, just seemed to not work with these two.  I'm not sure if Fulcrum Shift was also affected, to be honest I wasn't looking for it as my priority at the time was running out of endurance.

The powers worked fine on other mobs on that map, it was just the Crimson Prototype.

Were you fighting him on the platform? Because powers you described do following thing - they create extra entity that produces PBAoE, and that PBAoE heals teammates or provides endurance to them. In that case you fight him on the platform it might have worked this way - when you cast powers, they produced that extra entity UNDER THE PLATFORM (this sometimes happens with command "/powexeclocation me ??????" - if it's bound to summonable - it gets summoned below the surface - it usually happens for various tilts or platforms). Then PBAoE that entity produces was LoS'ed from players and thus they weren't healing/buffing them.

To fix that issue you had to jump every time you cast a power and activate it above the ground.

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

Thanks for the response 😊

I wasn't on any platform - this was just us running up to it and attacking it on the grass near the water.  I don't have any macros or rebound keys, I'm using the default tray powers that get generated when you get the power and I was using them with number keys. 

I'll see if I can run it again in the next few days and see if I can confirm this issue.