Is Avalanch/Knockdown good in Hot Feet?

TaxibotJoe

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

it's not great. but the sudden acceleration kb>kd is fantastic in bonfire. A must have which will provide you with all the knockdown one could desire. 

Cool, thanks!

That one I already picked up and it is solid. Just the thing for the “stop 30 pumpkinheads” mission.

The Avalanche proc is pricey—wanted to check before dropping that cash. 

• Like 1

If you think this game is too easy, run AE 801.* missions!

I've had what I'd consider good experiences with it in damage auras. My goal being some mitigation from knocking foes on their buts, coupled with keeping them in the aura for a few seconds more. The issue with putting procs in toggles like this is that they can only fire once every 10 seconds, but I don't consider that a problem. That's like, once per group I move into. Hot feet has a recharge of 20 seconds and the proc has a rate of 2.5 PPM. I've only recently put it in my Fire/Kin's build but I was already using it in my low level elec/elec brute's lightning field; that power has a 10 second recharge and mine is down to 8 from the enhancements in it, and it's still knocking down a couple guys in every spawn I move into quite reliably.

Of course if it doesn't work as well for you, you can just unslot it and resell it.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

It's not "great" in Hot Feet.  Mostly because the set has limited End Redux, the same way Obliteration does.

If you plan your endurance consumption properly, you won't run out.

As for how often it goes off.  Look into PPM

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Procs_Per_Minute

Basically a 360 degree toggle gets bare minimum chance to proc.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!