Turn Off Enhancement Drop Option

Sakai

Hi. Like everyone else I am crazily glad to be back. 

One thing I would like to see added to the P2W options is the ability to not get Enhancements dropped from defeating bad guys. I simply never use them. 

I do use the space to craft countless IOs and it is a pain to be constantly deleting them. 

Live it wasn't so bad as I only had 2 bars but now they add up so quickly. 

In all honesty Salvage could use the same option. I buy what I need at Wentworths and it is tedious to sell everything else. 

Of the two though the Enhancement one would be my choice. 

As a note if it could not affect Enhancements giving as rewards fron things like the Summer Blockbuster and Hami that would be ideal. 

• Like 2

Err, you got space for 70 and its extra cash.  Back in the day we only had 10 and almost broke every 5 levels.  Don't see this as a big issue, I can't even fill up 4 bars of enhancements beforw I feel like selling.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Also, turn on crafted and set enh drops!  Lol!  Just kidding!  Forget I said that!

When I first started playing, my friend tried to explain to me how to understand training, dual, and single origin enhs.  But, too late, he had already planted the set bonuses "seed" in my  head!  So I was already looking at the long-term!  And anyway, after the first batch of training/dual/single enhs became obsolete on my toon as she leveled, I realized that I would need a better solution.  But my friend had also made set enhs seem completely out of reach!

So I made new friends who had bigger vision!

• Sad 1

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!