superbase entrance

KinFireRain

I was decorating my entrance when i accidentally moved the floor all the way to the ceiling. Now it won't go back down. It says it interferes with objects that I placed there.

Now my whole room is that high and can not be used. Can the entrance be deleted and a new one put in or can I get those floors back down to the bottom?

• 2 weeks later

I'm pretty sure that if you click on that square and look at your options in the bottom corner that you'll see what looks like a diagram of the square (two small bars on top of a big square on top of two small bars). If you click on them, then you can add/remove that layer. Careful though as it's easy to get things stuck now that bases are so free-4-all.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Make sure you have your "object" window up (click on the word object at the top of the editing bar).  When you are in room style mode, select the section in question.  The object window should show a diagram of the section; 2 floors, wall, 2 ceilings.  You can add or clear the portions you want with that diagram.