Damage procs in world of confusion?

DemonWithin

Yes it absolutely works.

And another thing, it has been noted that if you turn it off and back on again it runs new checks for procs. This will make it fire more often.

I have it my Fire/Dark Controller. My only quibble with it is the bubble is fairly small. 

A bunch of toons. Global DocRanger

All on Excelsior. 

I have looked at it. This post is specifically in reference to WoC. Also, if you go to the first post of that guide, scroll down to the 2nd paragraph of the section Activation Period (ActivatePeriod): there are a few more details I have about WoC.

Just a reminder, since it is a toggle, it uses the 10 second activation period in its calculations (not 4 seconds), and the proc opportunities will be once every 10 seconds.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn