Two questions - emotes and stealth

Heraclea

Two questions:

1.)  Are there any emotes that Beasts can do?  and

2.) Is stealth as useless on a MM as it seems so far?

Edited by Heraclea
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I'll let someone else chime in on emotes, not my thing.

On Stealth, for personal stealth, you can always park (or dismiss) your henchman, ghost stealth to end of mission and/or glowies, then summon them only as needed.  So no, not useless at all.  There's also the Tankermind approach to play where Stealthing to center of mob for alpha is always helpful.

For Stealth-providing powers like Steamy Mist, I can't tell you number of times that's allowed me to get into setup range before attacking.  Very useful.

And don't forget the +DEF from some Stealth powers.

8 hours ago, Heraclea said:

2.) Is stealth as useless on a MM as it seems so far?

Perhaps not ... if you're putting either the Freebird +Stealth IO into Group Fly(!) ... or the Time & Space +Stealth IO into Team Teleport(!) ... and IF the Stealth IO will affect everyone affected by those powers (giving you "half invisibility" to more than just yourself...) ... you'll be able to blend that with Stealth (or Superspeed) and Grant Invisibility to give "enough" stealth to yourself AND your Pets enough buffing to be able to walk right up to most $Targets and attack them from melee range.  Of the two options, Group Teleport looks like it would be the better option, since as a Click the +Stealth IO will have a duration of 120s after the click, while a Toggle like Group Fly would mean that the +Stealth IO is only "working" while the toggle is active and as soon as you drop the toggle the stealth buff stops.

If neither Group Fly nor Team Teleport are appealing options, you might want to consider using Kinetics ... for Speed Boost, which will accept a Celerity +Stealth IO ... or Inertial Reduction, which will accept an Unbounded Leap +Stealth IO ... both of which are Click powers so the +Stealth ought to have a duration of 120s.  Of these two powers I would recommend putting the +Stealth IO into Inertial Reduction so that it can affect an entire group PLUS yourself all in one casting of the power, and then you just need to blend in Stealth (or Superspeed) and Grant Invisibility.

Hmmm ... sounds like some experimentation on the test server would be in order to check to see if the +Stealth IOs can affect anyone aside from just yourself when put into PBAoE travel powers.  Any volunteers?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.