The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

How and Where to Hunt - Defeat Badge Guide

Jaack

1 hour ago, Tanaxanth said:

This guide is great want to add to it with

Unveiler Badge:

Fake Nemesis - Best place to quickly get these is in Shard, Cascade Archipelago, specifically Tyrant's rock area.

I was able to get around 40 of them in 60-90 min of farming by myself

That is a great area.  🙂 

The easiest for most is to do the last arc in the "Pandora's Box" Signature Story Arc and farm the 1st mish (contact is the Yaeger in Steel Canyon).  Whether teamed or solo, make sure you at x8 and you'll get 30-34 fakes in there.  3 runs of that first mish and you'll have the badge in about 30 mins of time.  If you run it solo, set yourself to -1x8, no bosses, and the fakes will spawn as LTs and are easier to kill.  Run around, just kill the fakes and move on.

It can be tricky for some to survive, but it's doable on all ATs, some just may do it faster than others.  Less sturdy characters, may find that area in the Cascades you mention easier,  despite taking longer.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:02 PM, Jaack said:

Man in Black / Woman in Black – Defeat 200 Shivans

Bloody Bay has them in large numbers, but as a PVP zone, you are scaled to their level. Not great, but workable. You can also work on Banished Pantheon Spirit Masks there, but they aren’t super abundant. The Pilgrim has a mission with some, but likely not enough even at max difficulty.

Wanted to comment on this one. I'm working on it right now, and the mission from The Pilgrim ("Defeat source of Shivan attacks") is filled with nothing but Shivans. It's an excellent source for this badge. You are auto-exemp'd down to 15 so be aware of that. As a controller with no pets, I'm running it on 0x5 and hit 140 Shivans in one run of the mission.

Edited by missingsc
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, missingsc said:

Wanted to comment on this one. I'm working on it right now, and the mission from The Pilgrim ("Defeat source of Shivan attacks") is filled with nothing but Shivans. It's an excellent source for this badge. You are auto-exemp'd down to 15 so be aware of that. As a controller with no pets, I'm running it on 0x5 and hit nearly 100 Shivans in one run of the mission.

Yep. Last time I went for that badge, did Pilgrim, then finished up with Bloody Bay

Now that the Labyrinth is released, quite a few of the huntable mobs are in there.

And Ashling's arc is good for Paragon Protectors and other Crey targets

• 4 weeks later

Call of the Void - Defeat 100 Void Hunters

Was confused on this one as I never team up with any PBs or Warshades and how to get these to pop up. I just stumbled upon, as Vigilante alignment, a tip mission titled "Defeat the Council Agent". The mission is full of nothing but Void Hunters! Woot! Wanted to share and pass it along. FYI, I picked the Villain option for the mission, not sure if that is needed.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, missingsc said:

Call of the Void - Defeat 100 Void Hunters

Was confused on this one as I never team up with any PBs or Warshades and how to get these to pop up. I just stumbled upon, as Vigilante alignment, a tip mission titled "Defeat the Council Agent". The mission is full of nothing but Void Hunters! Woot! Wanted to share and pass it along. FYI, I picked the Villain option for the mission, not sure if that is needed.

Cloud of Odorous Smoke is the tip mission you meant. Then select the Vigilante tip option instead of the Hero tip option. 

54 minutes ago, Tanaxanth said:

Where to get Igneous Bosses?

The only arc I ever found them was one in Hollows

One method is to gather a team of at least three and hunt in the hollows to get bosses to spawn

One mission with them is in the Who Will Die Arc, first one from Theodon

On 8/21/2024 at 10:53 PM, Tanaxanth said:

Where to get Igneous Bosses?

The only arc I ever found them was one in Hollows

In addition to what @lemming stated, the Cavern of Transcendence Trial also has them - get a full team or set yourself to x8 to get lots of them.

• Like 1