Warshade Slotting?

ceto555

Hi folks,

Just made my first Warshade and am a little confused on the slotting. I just hit lvl 7, should I out all my slots into my Dark Nova powers and ignore the human ones? I love Dark Nova form way better than human, thr powers are great, so I guess it makes more sense? And when I get the Dwarf form do that as well?

Thanks!

Well, if you follow the example I've posted ... you'll see that your best "play" for slot investment is Human 3-5 ... Nova until "done" with slotting up Nova ... Dwarf until "done" with slotting up Dwarf ... and then circle back around to filling out your Human form *IF* you're playing as a Tri-former Kheldian (so both Peacebringer and Warshade).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

What I do is slot as normal, then use a free respec around level 12 to move slots into Nova form since that's my primary damage dealing method at low levels. I then focus on human form slotting, with defenses and Stamina taking priority. Once I get Dwarf form I slot that up right away before going back to slotting human form powers.

Remember that early on, you don't need to slot human form attacks if you're planning on using Nova form for basic combat initially. Later on having both nova and human attacks slotted up can give you versitility, but rarely have I seen a team that got mad at you for being a squid 🙂

I find this aspect of Kheldians to be clunky - I make a bunch of power picks I won't slot/use until much later, or will only use to mule IOs.  Human is just pathetic in the early going. 

I recently started a peacebringer - enhanced only the T2 until Nova, and then nothing but Nova.  She just hit 12 - I'm tempted to enhance Radiant Strike since I do drop back into human to hit stuff - the Radiant Strike's damage is quite good.