It's time to talk about Savage Melee (with Bio Armor specifically)

Darkir

My Fire Farming tank is Fire/Savage. Easy non expensive build, can't afk farm, but never a goal to do that. I slotted Savage leap for recharge and damage so it would always be ready for the next grouping. I hit them with a Cryonic cone, then Leap, then go to town.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

On 1/29/2020 at 12:42 PM, Vea said:

I think /Savage doesn't get much credit as it doesn't appear in this spreadsheet which spread like wildfire in the first couple months back (just a theory):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19VuZ9zJ_8eKN11JytgaK9mt9Fy-8pjANopb-FGh68Uw/edit#gid=1212000589 <- DOCUMENT DATED MAY 2019

Looking at this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1av2vWL9UVgGw183BbjFNweJze7N5P3Tn8tYSppdFQgE/edit#gid=647164741 - DOCUMENT DATED JUNE 2019

On 5/1/2021 at 11:47 PM, DarknessEternal said:

For one of them, the other is 2 years old.  Also, there have been significant changes to at least one set since January.

I posted that comment January 2020. So 6 months old at the time? You are now quoting that comment which is ~15 months, saying the spreadsheets are old.

I know people want to forget 2020 but shit you don't have to take it so literal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.