The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Tested the water badge not working?

cairourchin

• 11 months later
  • 3 years later

I know this is an old post but there was never a definitive answer and I ran into the issue today.  I was a Rogue, partner was a Vigilante.  Ran an Alignment mission, no badge, ran the Morality mission afterwards; no badge.  Can anyone weigh in on this?  Does it need to be polar opposite (i.e. Hero and Villain).

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

6 hours ago, High_Beam said:

I know this is an old post but there was never a definitive answer and I ran into the issue today.  I was a Rogue, partner was a Vigilante.  Ran an Alignment mission, no badge, ran the Morality mission afterwards; no badge.  Can anyone weigh in on this?  Does it need to be polar opposite (i.e. Hero and Villain).

Just tested this.... 

You get the badge from helping to complete SOMEONE ELSE'S Alignment mission that is a different alignment than you are.  (I am sure a morality mission of different alignment would award it too, but did not test this as I have no one near ready for one yet.) 

I ran your scenario:  I was Rogue, my alt account was Vigilante - both had no alignment points at all towards anything.  My Vigilante selected a Vigilante tip and we completed it.  My Rogue got the badge.  

I then did the opposite - my Rogue ran a Hero tip and my Vigilante got the badge.  

Wierd that is exactly what I did.  Alt account did Vigilante Alignment and I (a Rogue) helped, no badge.  I will be twsting it again on off-peak hours, with the morality mission.  But thank you for the feedback.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

4 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Wierd that is exactly what I did.  Alt account did Vigilante Alignment and I (a Rogue) helped, no badge.  I will be twsting it again on off-peak hours, with the morality mission.  But thank you for the feedback.

Are you 1000% sure you don't already  have it?  Sometimes badges are sneaky and we don't see them awarded.  😄  ...just the only thing I can think of as to why you didn't see it awarded and this sometimes happens to me.  🙂  

Okay so just ran a variation of the previous run.  This time a Vigilante selected a Hero alignment mission and My Rogue was helping.  Mission completed and Tested the Water dropped and notified it dropped.  Wierd.

• Thumbs Up 1