Reduce the maximum to 48 in Hive and abyss

DrRocket

I been now very often participating in hammy raids, quite possibly my favorite pass time with BAF right next to it.

It pains me when I see 2 people not being able to join the raid group, because the zone limit is 50 and 6 teams of 8 adds up to 48.

it would be nice to maybe make leagues to be as large as 7 teams of 8 to incorporate those last 2, but suspect that could really tear-up the balance for normal TFs. Thus it seems simpler to me to just reduce the limit at the hammy zones to 48

This is a bit of an odd QoL

Why lower it further? Even if there's 2 people that aren't in league, it's really easy for them to still participate regardless of assigned role.

That said if any changes were to happen to Hami, I'd personally like to see Hami buffed in order to compensate for everyone having incarnate abilities as it was more of a challenge before we all became essentially gods.

2 hours ago, DrRocket said:

I been now very often participating in hammy raids, quite possibly my favorite pass time with BAF right next to it.

It pains me when I see 2 people not being able to join the raid group, because the zone limit is 50 and 6 teams of 8 adds up to 48.

it would be nice to maybe make leagues to be as large as 7 teams of 8 to incorporate those last 2, but suspect that could really tear-up the balance for normal TFs. Thus it seems simpler to me to just reduce the limit at the hammy zones to 48

This is a bit of an odd QoL

So it is heartbreaking to see those last 2 people that can not get on the league, BUT could, because they are in the zone anyway, still take part in the encounter, attack with the group, attack hamidon and be rewarded. So the answer to your heart break is to lock those two out from the encounter so  you don't have to see them? Just curious where you live do you get the feeling that your community has solved the homeless problem by simply making sure your police sweep them all out of sight as well?