Spreadsheet of IO Sets

Ernesto

I currently have a ton of Set IO recipes hoarded by almost 50 alts and intend to try and work out what I actually own, at what level, and what I should be using / selling / converting / etc.

To this aim, I wondered if any of you super people have a shareable spreadsheet that I could borrow to help with this house-keeping task?

If there is any way to help me get a list of what recipes are on my alts, that would be much appreciated too (although I fear there is no).

-- TIA Ernesto

(PS if my search-fu is completely useless, please link any relevant forum threads)

Edited by Ernesto

This is what use. Not up to date, but good enough for looking up IOs

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Enhancement_Sets

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I convert and sell a lot. Crafting anything iver 30 starts to get expensive.  Crafting anything orange takes rare salvage. So.  Dont craft that stuff unless you want it and will use / attune it. 

most crap you should just sell on Auction   When i convert i look for resist sets defense sets heal sets and end mods. Then j convert thise to specific sets like miracle perf shifter steadfast or unbreakable guard. Then i convert those to specific procs in the sets. Unbreakable guard any of the 4 resist i/os. But henerally mining for procs

anything else is not “garbage”. But it is just raw material or sellable

my two cents

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:02 AM, Snarky said:

I convert and sell a lot. Crafting anything iver 30 starts to get expensive.  Crafting anything orange takes rare salvage. So.  Dont craft that stuff unless you want it and will use / attune it. 

most crap you should just sell on Auction   When i convert i look for resist sets defense sets heal sets and end mods. Then j convert thise to specific sets like miracle perf shifter steadfast or unbreakable guard. Then i convert those to specific procs in the sets. Unbreakable guard any of the 4 resist i/os. But henerally mining for procs

anything else is not “garbage”. But it is just raw material or sellable

my two cents

IMO going for specific enhancements is a huge waste of time, you're better off doing as few conversions as possible and selling as soon as you have something worth more than 1 mil.

3 hours ago, nzer said:

IMO going for specific enhancements is a huge waste of time, you're better off doing as few conversions as possible and selling as soon as you have something worth more than 1 mil.

I am actually considering more conversions not less. The 3-5 million market is getting soft. May e i will take a hundred enhancer of each method and see the results documented with converters used as a project to see though. If nothing else it will keep me interested ( hardest part) in crafting selling fir another week