Bio/SS Build?

Mitchman

Recharge is high enough for almost perma hasten and definitely perma ablative carapace...

Achieves capped S/L resist, over 35% S/L defense

47% E/N res and softcapped E/N (I considered this very important)

53% F/C and softcapped F/C

around 70 HP/sec regen

3 good AOEs with mu 

psionics is a hole but you have a massive absorb shield in ablative...

Do not double rage unless you know you're safe, and make a macro for autohasten and auto ablative and you should be tough as nails, the absorb from ablative is absurdly massive you effectively have an HP pool of almost 5k-6k with ablative S/L should literally never kill you. If you switch to Offensive Mode, you should actually be dealing pretty decent damage, and FS has forced feedback proc in it!

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Bio Armor
Secondary Power Set: Super Strength
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43)
Level 1: Jab -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(40), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(42), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(42), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(5), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(7), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(7), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Rct-ResDam%(37)
Level 6: Adaptation 
Level 8: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(9), Prv-Heal(9), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(11), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Prv-Heal/Rchg(13)
Level 10: Haymaker -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(34)
Level 12: Evolving Armor -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 14: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 16: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19)
Level 18: DNA Siphon -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Knockout Blow -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(21), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Hct-Acc/Rchg(23)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(25), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(25), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(33), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(33), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 26: Genetic Contamination -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(27), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 28: Rage -- ToHit-I(A)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(36), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(36), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(36), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37)
Level 32: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 35: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Foot Stomp -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Arm-Dam%(39), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Knock%(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 44: Punch -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A)
Level 49: [Empty] 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(46), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(43)
Level 6: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 6: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 6: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: Cardiac Radial Paragon 
------------

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later

Sorry for the necro, but I couldn't find any other builds for this AT and combo. Not new to the game but new to making actual endgame builds, and I wanted to ask: why repeat the shield wall combo 3x? Don't you only get the set bonus once?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Arnie Palmer said:

Sorry for the necro, but I couldn't find any other builds for this AT and combo. Not new to the game but new to making actual endgame builds, and I wanted to ask: why repeat the shield wall combo 3x? Don't you only get the set bonus once?

Any set bonus stacks up to 5 times. 

Some sets are unique like purples or ATO and these can only equip once. 

The first restriction is based on the specific bonus not the set however. Example: +10% enhancement recharge.  You can only receive that bonus 5 times, even if you have 6 unique purple sets with that bonus.  You can instead receive 5 bonuses at +10%, and another 5 at a lower value like +8.75% or whatever preventative medicine gives.

Shield wall is not unique as a set, so you can stack the 4 piece bonus up to 5 times.  The +5% resist all piece is unique as a single enhancement. So you have no way of stacking the 6 piece bonus twice.

Edited by Obsinious

On 7/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, Arnie Palmer said:

Sorry for the necro, but I couldn't find any other builds for this AT and combo. Not new to the game but new to making actual endgame builds, and I wanted to ask: why repeat the shield wall combo 3x? Don't you only get the set bonus 

I've been running this build to great effect. Credit to @Sir Myshkin

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later
On 7/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, Arnie Palmer said:

If you're not new to the game, you may have heard of mids. Only unique bonuses are limited to once, and they state that.

A little proactive problem solving is always beneficial.

• Thumbs Down 1