The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Cure for the Itch

Saikochoro

When I first started playing again I was doing alt after alt after alt, then I slowed down a bit, and now I actually have a main and then a couple of alts I devote the most time to. Now I can go a week or two without making a new alt, but then I'll read something or watch some movie or similar and get an idea and then it's back to character creation. The solution is to just never expose myself to any media ever again.

• Like 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

2 minutes ago, Dreamboat said:

When I first started playing again I was doing alt after alt after alt, then I slowed down a bit, and now I actually have a main and then a couple of alts I devote the most time to. Now I can go a week or two without making a new alt, but then I'll read something or watch some movie or similar and get an idea and then it's back to character creation. The solution is to just never expose myself to any media ever again.

Who needs media when we have CoH 😝

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 9:56 AM, Tonio said:

For me, it's gotten to the point that every time I see "DFB LFM" in /lfg, I start twitching. =/

I don't abandon the alts, either... I might not go back and play them as often, but I do, every once in a while, log in and play with them.  I've only abandoned two toons: a TW/? scrapper or brute, my first TW toon, because I found TW too slow (I've since made TW toons and enjoyed them, but that first one I didn't "get"), and a dark/water defender (water tinted black, concept was "crude oil"), which I re-made (same looks, story, etc) as a water/dark corruptor, because it worked better (so that one really doesn't count... although the toon is still on the list, hehe).

I don’t hardly ever abandon toons. I might park them for a while, but I usually go back to them every once in a while. It’s part of the reason I haven’t gotten a 50 yet. 

Though I am close. I got a tanker to level 49 yesterday! Though it’s fire/super strength with the goal to turn him into an farmer purely to PL my new toons into the 30s faster. To feed my alt addiction. 

Edited by Saikochoro

I just hit level 50 on my Fire/SS tanker today!

Used it to level up an alt rad/fire Brute to level 40. Which I will then use to get all my various low ones into the thirties. No I can more efficiently feed my alting addiction. 

But I can now say that I’ve reached level 50 at least once. I will start working on the first incarnate slot on the tanker this week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saikochoro said:

I just hit level 50 on my Fire/SS tanker today!

Used it to level up an alt rad/fire Brute to level 40. Which I will then use to get all my various low ones into the thirties. No I can more efficiently feed my alting addiction. 

But I can now say that I’ve reached level 50 at least once. I will start working on the first incarnate slot on the tanker this week. 

Grats!

• Thanks 1