How good is Blapping, really ?

Seigmoraig

Blaster melee attacks are too beefy to just NOT use!

This is probably a lame answer, but I honestly keep a Break Free or two in my tray at all times. It's not foolproof, but I like to ensure that all characters have a way out--even melee ATs don't always have protection from Fear or Confuse.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, Tugzug said:

Blaster melee attacks are too beefy to just NOT use!

This is probably a lame answer, but I honestly keep a Break Free or two in my tray at all times. It's not foolproof, but I like to ensure that all characters have a way out--even melee ATs don't always have protection from Fear or Confuse.

Or Terrorized. ...

/fire is also a fave of mine. When you get it going with aura + hotfeet + burn + FSC the intoxicating feeling of being a simultaneous aggro magnate and raging wildfire hits you. Pair it with a set that gives you other position-agnostic attacks and mezzes for more safety... or go for broke like me on my arch/fire/mace ... stand proud in the middle of the bonfire you're making while enemies flee very slowly in terror around you and you wreck anyone who dare think they were smart enough to stay out of range of your flames...

Edited by VashNKnives
  • Like 1

I have an AoE monster who is an Elec/Fire recreated from live.  Just getting back into the upper 20's and lives (and dies) by all the melee and PBAoE attacks between those sets.  A ton of fun and enormously helped by the new sustain power as I can recall the lengths the build was going to to help the blue bar back on live.  Heh basically posted this already up thread.  Just ignore the old blapper repeating himself in the corner 🤪

Edited by Doomguide2005