Knockback putting villains inside wallls

reneaperry1

1 hour ago, reneaperry1 said:

Have found knockback to launch a villian into a wall. Sometimes I can hit them,  sometimes not. Sometimes I can get it to correct by leaving the area and returning, sometimes not. Will attach screen shot I'd it offer l occurs again. 

Been an issue since live. Nem staff reliably does it.

1 hour ago, RikOz said:

I always find it hilarious when I KB an enemy through one of those sliding glass doors on an office map, and I can see the guy standing there glaring at me because he can't get to me because he doesn't know how to open the door 😄

This can jerk you over, too. I've done the "knock back through a door" trick twice, both with Clockwork where it was an issue, once where it was harmless and once where it forced me to exit and reset the mission. In both cases, it was the last mob of a spawn that, when defeated, dropped a key to a back room. Once it got knocked through a door that I could just click to open, the other time it was knocked back through the door I needed the key to open, making it impossible for me to get the key.

I've also done it beneficially on the "Rescue Manticore" mission from Twinshot; in the room full of Council, there are three in a group where one mob is at the back of the room. If you hit him with the Nemesis Staff permatemp power, he'll go flying through the door and be stuck on the other side, reducing the number of mobs in the room.

This problem is notoriously prevalent in DFB, when one or more of the Lost get wedged into a cave tunnel wall.  You can't advance/complete the TF until all 66 of them are defeated, and you can't do that if even 1 of them is stuck in the wall.  Usually, the only recourse is to whittle them down with a nearby AoE DoT attack (often with really long recharges at those low levels), or simply quit and start over.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

8 hours ago, reneaperry1 said:

Have found knockback to launch a villian into a wall. Sometimes I can hit them,  sometimes not. Sometimes I can get it to correct by leaving the area and returning, sometimes not. Will attach screen shot I'd it offer l occurs again. 

In some instances, an AOE attack can hit them; however, not a direct attack I've found.