Efficiency Expert badge

Display Name

I'm level 50.

I looked through Flashback but didn't see any of the missions related to this badge.  So I went to see the contact (Efficiency Expert Pither) and he gives me the pre-intro greeting "And you are...?"

So I went to see Arbiter Daos and he blew me off, too.  He told me to go see Terrence Dobbs.

Well, I figure I've outleveled Terrence Dobbs so I thought I'd go see Wiggy the Brit.  Only I can't find Wiggy the Brit.

I just want the badge!  Can someone please help me figure this out?

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

When you say "Recluse's Tower," do you mean the building next to the Aeon building?  I tried looking in a southwesterly direction with the coordinates on the Paragon wiki:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Wiggy_the_Brit

I still couldn't find him.

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

11 hours ago, Display Name said:

When you say "Recluse's Tower," do you mean the building next to the Aeon building?  I tried looking in a southwesterly direction with the coordinates on the Paragon wiki:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Wiggy_the_Brit

I still couldn't find him.

I took a screenshot of the area he's in from a distance, so you can see the Aeon building and tower in the background. He's targeted in the lower-left corner of the screenshot.

screenshot_200220-12-12-58.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2020 at 7:29 PM, Display Name said:

I'm level 50.

I looked through Flashback but didn't see any of the missions related to this badge.  So I went to see the contact (Efficiency Expert Pither) and he gives me the pre-intro greeting "And you are...?"

So I went to see Arbiter Daos and he blew me off, too.  He told me to go see Terrence Dobbs.

Well, I figure I've outleveled Terrence Dobbs so I thought I'd go see Wiggy the Brit.  Only I can't find Wiggy the Brit.

I just want the badge!  Can someone please help me figure this out?

This badge was never in ouroborus

You must do newspaper missions and be L45+

The badge only awards to the mission owner so teaming up with others won't get you the badge.

Fail even one of his missions and you likely will not get the badge

• Thanks 1

FYI when you get the mission with only 15 minutes, speed and stealth/invis are your best friends for it.  The map is usually a multi level crey map with glowie usually on the last level, ghost to it, click it then after that stick around and smash crey if you want

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later
18 minutes ago, Keovar said:

Both the Fandom wiki and Paragon Wiki have Wiggy the Brit's location wrong.   
He is at 2892 -391 1410. 
Both the wikis are missing the last digit of the first coordinate so it says "289".   
I don't know how editing the wikis works, but maybe someone who does can fix them?   

Paragonwiki isnt being edited anymore, and the fandom wiki has been abandoned since before that. The wiki we're using now is one that was made specifically for Homecoming. There's a link to it at the top of the page in these forums. https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Main_Page

With that said, I logged in and confirmed the problem with the /loc being wrong, so I'll be updating that page on the Homecoming wiki shortly.

EDIT: nevermind, someone else got to it before me

Edited by Piyerus