A Dark/Savage Build

KelvinKole

This is what I've been playing the most lately.  There's not a ton of accurate information out there about Savage Melee, so if anyone is interested in a build that uses it then this may be helpful. More on what's weird above Savage Melee in this thread: 

The recent Tanker changes were kind to Savage Melee; All of it's AoE powers received radius/arc increases and target cap increases. This means Savage Leap and Rending Flurry (when used with 5 stacks of blood frenzy) are HUGE AoEs that are really great at grabbing attention. Shred is an easy to use and very effective cone.

The build caps resistances to all but Energy and Toxic. Toxic sits at 79% though, so I wouldn't really call it a hole. 

A few things to note:

• Mids doesn't reflect the 6% Fire/Cold Resistance that you get for 6 slotting Gauntleted Fist. Fire and Cold don't show capped, but they are.
  • Dark Regen is available roughly every 10-12 seconds (depending on hasten, ageless, and how many stacks of blood frenzy you keep) as a 0-100 heal. Theft of Essence proc works great, but I could honestly probably drop it.....
  • There are zero endurance issues with this build, and there still wouldn't be even if I dropped Conserve Power and Physical Perfection. I just don't have the slots to really make anything else worthwhile. I know sometimes endurance demands is a complaint about dark armor, but blood frenzy is really useful for offsetting that, even while leveling. 
  • Melee defense is soft-capped. Range and AoE are at useful levels at 24%. No defense debuff resistance though, so nearly all of that can get chewed away quickly. Ageless helps there.
  • If you wanted to go more defensive, you could swap Assault Hybrid for Melee Hybrid. I just don't ever find myself in enough trouble to need it, but you can get both. 
  • I probably have enough tohit and accuracy to drop the kismet global IO. I like it for when tohit debuffs are applied, but honestly I don't know how much it's really helping. 
  • If i have one regret, I wish it had more hitpoints. I never need them, but my goal was 2500 and I couldn't get there. I guess with the Gauntleted Fists proc I'm functionally there though. 

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Dark Armor
Secondary Power Set: Savage Melee
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), UnbGrd-Max HP%(17)
Level 1: Savage Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 2: Death Shroud -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(36)
Level 4: Shred -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(23), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 6: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 8: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21)
Level 10: Dark Regeneration -- TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(A), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(11), ThfofEss-+End%(13)
Level 12: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A), PrfZng-Taunt(27), PrfZng-Taunt/Rchg(27), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(29)
Level 14: Cloak of Darkness -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Ksm-ToHit+(36)
Level 16: Vicious Slash -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(50)
Level 18: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Krm-ResKB(39)
Level 20: Maiming Slash -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(23), Hct-Dam%(31), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39)
Level 22: Mighty Leap -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 28: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Arm-Acc/Rchg(46), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Arm-Dam%(50)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 32: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(33), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), ShlWal-Def(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(36)
Level 35: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(37)
Level 38: Savage Leap -- ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg(39), ScrDrv-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Obl-%Dam(40), ScrDrv-Dam%(40), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 41: Soul Transfer -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 47: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Physical Perfection -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(29)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy 
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Degenerative Partial Radial Conversion 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
------------

• Like 1

Honestly, I hear all the time that savage is only good on stalkers.  I have it on a stalker an yes it is astounding on stalkers, but my savage brute is a monster.  His full blood AoE is pretty ridiculous and I can only imagine how out of hand it can get on a tanker.  Thanks for posting this to clear up that savage is, in fact, a great set on every AT.  It just happens to be one of the best sets on Stalkers.

On a side note I may actually roll a Dark/Savage tank because I have been pondering it for a couple days then saw this post and was like "That's it, I'm pulling the trigger!".  I just was unsure if I wanted a Dark?Save tank and a Sav/Dark stalker but I think they will be very different overall.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gauntlet_Prime said:

Honestly, I hear all the time that savage is only good on stalkers.  I have it on a stalker an yes it is astounding on stalkers, but my savage brute is a monster.  His full blood AoE is pretty ridiculous and I can only imagine how out of hand it can get on a tanker.  Thanks for posting this to clear up that savage is, in fact, a great set on every AT.  It just happens to be one of the best sets on Stalkers.

On a side note I may actually roll a Dark/Savage tank because I have been pondering it for a couple days then saw this post and was like "That's it, I'm pulling the trigger!".  I just was unsure if I wanted a Dark?Save tank and a Sav/Dark stalker but I think they will be very different overall.

It is a very good set. In full transparency, it's held together by Savage Leap and Rending Flurry and if these were not the MASSIVE AoEs that they are on a Tanker there would not be much else to draw you to it. The recent Tanker buffs put in top tier for Aoe damage. 

Admittedly, there's no inherent synergy with dark armor other than blood frenzy providing the endurance discount, but it will do that for any primary. Blood Thirst is a weaker than average source of +dmg, so I see sheild being a good pairing as to leverage AAO. Shield charge, Savage leap, Rending Flurry will make Blasters feel obsolete. 

Got my new tanker to 18 in 1 go yesterday.  Things of note:  The damage aura slotted with all the free enhancers on the P2W vendor is a monster at lower levels.  Just procs damage and knock downs all over and will be useful until 21 when the procs stop working.  By then you can just respec into a more traditional attack chain.  I played story arcs at -1/x3 and giggled at the HORDES of enemies melting at my mere presence.  That said 28 is a long time to wait to even have access to RF (29 if you want even minimal slots in it).  That damage aura does a lot of work on the way there.

14 hours ago, Gauntlet_Prime said:

As an update:  Got to 31 and with slotted out RF and Shred you are a potent source of AoE and my werewolf tank is a monster both literally and figuratively.

That's even before Savage Leap and the stacks of Blood Frenzy that it generates. Enjoy! 

• 1 month later
On 3/2/2020 at 9:59 AM, KelvinKole said:

It is a very good set. In full transparency, it's held together by Savage Leap and Rending Flurry and if these were not the MASSIVE AoEs that they are on a Tanker there would not be much else to draw you to it. The recent Tanker buffs put in top tier for Aoe damage. 

Admittedly, there's no inherent synergy with dark armor other than blood frenzy providing the endurance discount, but it will do that for any primary. Blood Thirst is a weaker than average source of +dmg, so I see sheild being a good pairing as to leverage AAO. Shield charge, Savage leap, Rending Flurry will make Blasters feel obsolete. 

I started a thread a few days ago about a Proc Monster build with SD/SM and good lord is it fun! In about 3 days I am at level 50 without farming. . . Been running +3/8 since level 38 and Savage Leap plus Rending Fury then build-up Shield Charge then Fireball (for -resist proc) then Rending Fury and all that is left is a boss. . . Yes it takes a bit to whittle a boss down but positional softcap, S&L resists over 90%,/FC over 80%/ENT over 60 and she is a beast. . . 

Plus if you always wanted to play a shield offensive set the look of these two sets will make you feel like Cap! End use is a little heavy but Incarnates or P2W vendor handle that!

So my Dark/Sav is at 35, and struggling. I've been posting a ton in the currently Weekly Discussion on Dark Armour, and a while back dropped a build into a "fear character" thematic build thread. Earlier today I had the thought of leaning hard into that fear build, and came up with something that (on paper) appears to hold up remarkably well.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Crimson Shroud2: Level 50 Technology Tanker
Power Pool: Presence

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Death Shroud -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(A), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(3), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(5), OvrFrc-End/Rech(13), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(33), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(37)
Level 1: Savage Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), KntCmb-Knock%(21)
Level 2: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-Max HP%(13), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 4: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(15), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(45)
Level 6: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-ResDam(46)
Level 8: Dark Regeneration -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(36), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(37), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mrc-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(11)
Level 12: Cloak of Darkness -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), ShlWal-Def(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33), Rct-ResDam%(40), Krm-ResKB(46)
Level 14: Provoke -- PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(A), PrfZng-Dam%(15)
Level 16: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Hct-Dmg(19), Hct-Dam%(25)
Level 18: Cloak of Fear -- UnsTrr-Acc/EndRdx(A), UnsTrr-EndRdx/Fear(34), UnsTrr-Acc/Fear/Rchg(48), UnsTrr-Acc/Rchg(50), UnsTrr-Stun%(50)
Level 20: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(46)
Level 22: Maiming Slash -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(34)
Level 24: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-ResDam(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(43)
Level 28: Rending Flurry -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(42)
Level 30: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 32: Intimidate -- UnsTrr-Acc/Rchg(A), UnsTrr-Acc/EndRdx(42), UnsTrr-Stun%(48)
Level 35: Invoke Panic -- UnsTrr-Acc/Rchg(A), UnsTrr-Acc/EndRdx(36), UnsTrr-Acc/Fear/Rchg(42), UnsTrr-Stun%(50)
Level 38: Savage Leap -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dam%(39), Obl-%Dam(39), Erd-%Dam(39), PrfZng-Dam%(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 41: Oppressive Gloom -- AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(A)
Level 44: Soul Transfer -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 47: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: [Empty] -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(9)
Level 50: Mighty Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Diamagnetic Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
------------

The most glaring issue is the recharge. Almost all the slotting is in service of bumping up energy resists and lowering endurance costs, and as a result there's no Hasten and only 40% global rech. Incarnate choices could do something to mitigate that a bit, but I'm not sure how much.

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

On 3/2/2020 at 2:59 PM, KelvinKole said:

I’ve got a stalker sav/shield, also considering savage/ bio, and or the aforementioned on tank, realy

not sure which to make 🤔🤔🤔🤔I tried making a savage/bio stalker build but my head got lost, managed a savage/ shield stalker though. 

I spend too much time in mids as I’m not very good at it 😂

One question: this build has Combat Jumping (leaping) and Mighty Leap (Force of Will).  Wouldn't Super Jump from Leaping also get the job done?

My Dark Armpr/Savage Melee is at 43.  If I pick up Cloak of Darkness, I will probably add a stealth IO to Sprint.  Does Panacea work in Soul Transfer?  (I just four slotted Health and put all the +recovery and Preventative procs there.) 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

16 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

One question: this build has Combat Jumping (leaping) and Mighty Leap (Force of Will).  Wouldn't Super Jump from Leaping also get the job done?

My Dark Armpr/Savage Melee is at 43.  If I pick up Cloak of Darkness, I will probably add a stealth IO to Sprint.  Does Panacea work in Soul Transfer?  (I just four slotted Health and put all the +recovery and Preventative procs there.) 

I'm not sure if Panacea will work in ST, but I'm 99% sure that Preventative does. You may want to swap the Panacea to Health and the Prev to ST.

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Thus far I don't even have Soul Transfer.   The procs go active at the right level in Health and I likely will leave them there. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 2 weeks later

DA-SAV.thumb.png.dd732529e2cc03697c11566a98c56b02.png

Here is my spin on this build. (KB mag is 12 or 13)

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Level 50 Mutation Tanker
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(3), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(5), UnbGrd-Max HP%(7)
Level 1: Savage Strike -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 2: Death Shroud -- SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%(A), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg(13), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 4: Shred -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(15), Obl-Acc/Rchg(17), Obl-Dmg(17), Obl-%Dam(19)
Level 6: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), GldArm-3defTpProc(23)
Level 8: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(27), UnbGrd-ResDam(27), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(29)
Level 10: Dark Regeneration -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(29), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(31), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(31)
Level 12: Cloak of Darkness -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Ksm-ToHit+(33), Krm-ResKB(33)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Vicious Slash -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Hct-Acc/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg(36)
Level 18: Cloak of Fear -- GlmoftheA-Dam%(A), GlmoftheA-Acc/EndRdx(36), GlmoftheA-EndRdx/Fear(37)
Level 20: Blood Thirst -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(37)
Level 22: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Weave -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(40), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 28: Rending Flurry -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg(43)
Level 30: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 32: Cross Punch -- AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(48)
Level 35: Taunt -- PrfZng-Taunt/Rng(A), PrfZng-Taunt(37), PrfZng-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 38: Savage Leap -- GntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(A), GntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), GntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), GntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), GntFis-Acc/Dmg(46), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb(48)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 44: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 49: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
------------

Edited by Syant