/alias command

So one of the things we got in Champions Online was the /alias command, which would allow you to create a new /command out of one or more other commands. Yes, I'm aware of how this can effectively be done with keybind files and macros using existing subsystems, however there are still flaws in that we could work around with /alias. Macros take up tray slots, which are not always in ready supply, especially at higher levels, and keybinds have a limit of 255 characters "between the quotes." You can work around the 255 limit by having one keybind command include a command to load another keybind in it's place, creating a sequential rotation of commands, but that can get cumbersome. It's especially problematic with some of the longer named powers (like the prestige sprints).

For those of us who write extensive and dynamic keybinds, it would be nice to have the option of creating our own more efficient shorthand for some of the longer command strings.

• 1 month later

There is also a way to create custom popup menus. 

Rangle used to use them for Ship Raids and (I think) his MMs.  I never used them, myself, but I'm pretty sure there's a guide to making them somewhere out there.

Any info on how to do this?  My Bingle-Fu is weak tonight.