Top 10 Emps in the Game

Hot3

This is my list for the current top 10 emps in the game right now..

1. hells

2. xhiggy

3. Poned

4. RavenFrost

5. smallz

6. vegetableknife

7. Liberty

8. Kencian

9. Tempty

10. Kara

lets argue?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mallex said:

I can say with absolute certainty I have never died with Liberty emping on my team

Because you’ve never died with someone on your team does not measure someone’s empath capabilities. 

I’ve never died while Donald Trump was in office, does that make him the top president as well..?

Next caller. 🗣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ZeeHero said:

These lists are stupid since nobody even knows every last person with an emp in the game nor has run with them enough to judge.

Which would just make this list a personal perspective/opinion & maybe you the “stupid” one? Just a guess.

56 minutes ago, Hot3 said:

Which would just make this list a personal perspective/opinion & maybe you the “stupid” one? Just a guess.

Because calling someone stupid for making a valid point is an amazing idea and will make you popular with everyone.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ZeeHero said:

Because calling someone stupid for making a valid point is an amazing idea and will make you popular with everyone.

Popular with everyone. Lol. My question  stands. Read to comprehend, not to respond. Good day, sir.

2 hours ago, Hot3 said:

Popular with everyone. Lol. My question  stands. Read to comprehend, not to respond. Good day, sir.

Your question appears to be "let's argue?".  Am I reading that right?  If so, my argument would be that I have no idea at all who any of these players are, though RavenFrost sounds familiar and in a good way (and may not be the player's global at all).  Would your opinion post about top 10 faves be relevant to people who play on your server (whatever that is) and not "in the game"? After all, "in the game," means all the servers . . . and not just those on HC. 

Or are you asking us to argue that these are not, actually, your OWN top 10 faves?  In which case, you're just a troll, right?  After all, if I say my favorite color is teal, who can argue otherwise?  No, Tahl, it's NOT teal, your actual favorite color is puce.  Heh.  Good one, either way, but a bit of waste of time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZeeHero said:

These lists are stupid since nobody even knows every last person with an emp in the game nor has run with them enough to judge.

Two things : The PvP Community here is pretty small and team arena pvp even more so.  I'd wager most people active in arena PvP recognize the names/ players up there.  

And not really stupid, more just for fun.  On live it was always fun to read people's dream team threads or "top X or Y" 

• Like 1

I have to say, that in my experience there is no point setting in stone who is in your view number 1, number 1 while buffing you while you are in over your head is number 2 , 3 , 4, 5 etc to someone else. Idiots die, empaths get blamed, was there a dynamic in the team in which everyone instantly had eachothers backs anyway? Also number ones come and go, people play another character, lose their touch after a while and someone else peaks.

Some players make their characters all about them, if it doesn't help them, they don't want it, their build advice to you will ofcourse be about making your character the best thing that helps them too if they ever team with you, because it's always about them.

41 minutes ago, NEW DAWN said:

I have to say, that in my experience there is no point setting in stone who is in your view number 1, number 1 while buffing you while you are in over your head is number 2 , 3 , 4, 5 etc to someone else. Idiots die, empaths get blamed, was there a dynamic in the team in which everyone instantly had eachothers backs anyway? Also number ones come and go, people play another character, lose their touch after a while and someone else peaks.

95% of the time it's not the emp. It's your offense.

This should be obvious.

Edited by barrier

13 hours ago, Hot3 said:

Because you’ve never died with someone on your team does not measure someone’s empath capabilities. 

I’ve never died while Donald Trump was in office, does that make him the top president as well..?

Next caller. 🗣

This is A+ Hot Heals content and the reason I came to this thread.

No sarcasm.

5 hours ago, Tahliah said:

Your question appears to be "let's argue?".  Am I reading that right?  If so, my argument would be that I have no idea at all who any of these players are, though RavenFrost sounds familiar and in a good way (and may not be the player's global at all).  Would your opinion post about top 10 faves be relevant to people who play on your server (whatever that is) and not "in the game"? After all, "in the game," means all the servers . . . and not just those on HC. 

Or are you asking us to argue that these are not, actually, your OWN top 10 faves?  In which case, you're just a troll, right?  After all, if I say my favorite color is teal, who can argue otherwise?  No, Tahl, it's NOT teal, your actual favorite color is puce.  Heh.  Good one, either way, but a bit of waste of time.

This was a joke, right?

.. if not, my response is “ok”. 

2 hours ago, NEW DAWN said:

This was irrelevant & could’ve been kept tbh.

moving on..

6 hours ago, Tahliah said:

Your question appears to be "let's argue?".  Am I reading that right?  If so, my argument would be that I have no idea at all who any of these players are, though RavenFrost sounds familiar and in a good way

Yea I'm with Tahliah. Ravenfrost should be higher. Can we get a poll going?

37 minutes ago, Madvillain said:

top 10 emp duos

1. xhiggy/hells

2. hells/hot

3. lib/xhiggy

4. ravenfrost/hot

5. xhiggy/ravenfrost

6. ravenfrost/hells

7. hells/lib

8. hot/xhiggy

9. lib/hot

10. ravenfrost/lib