Experimental Pool: Adrenal Booster

Raze

This is concerning Adrenal Booster from the new Experimentation power pool. Even though, its description is " Self, +To Hit, +Recharge, +Damage, +Special", it further details that it provides " +34.60%% strength to run speed for 1m 0s on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable". However, you don't see any increase in movement when you monitor your combat attributes. I've activated the power with and without Granite Armor (Stone Armor) activated. I only see haste, damage buff, and to hit increase in numbers. I also see the in-game effect reflect to that of the current Mids Hero planner. If the intent of the power is to affect only those 3, the "+ Special" should be removed, as well as the information in "detailed info".

Raze - Adrenal Booster.jpg

"Strength" to Run Speed isn't the same thing as direct Run Speed.   What it means is that any Run Speed Buff or Debuff you have is improved by that amount.  So, if you have Speed of Sound or Super Speed, then THOSE increase.

I will need to test to confirm this, but that's my understanding based on the consistency of the use of the word "Strength" in the context of Buffs.

1 minute ago, ArchVileTerror said:

Strength" to Run Speed isn't the same thing as direct Run Speed.

Correct. Strength to Run speed is equivalent to a global enhancement that buffs all of your Run Speed boosting powers. So powers like Swift, Superspeed, Ninja Run, they would all have their run speed buffs increased by 34%.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn