Adding procs to Thugs Enforcer

Seigmoraig

How many procs is too many procs for MM pets ?

For example with a Thugs MM, I can add to Call Enforcers: Touch of Lady Grey, Achilles' Heel, Gaussian, Shield Breaker and Soulbound Allegiance.

Call Enforcers is a special case in the Thugs set since they have such a wide variety of skills to pull from, is it actually worth it to stack procs like this on them ?

Edited by Seigmoraig

You still need some Accuracy in them, and I like to put some Defense IOs since they're a major source of the set's defensive ability. So you MIGHT be able to squeeze in 3 procs, but I think that it's more likely to get in Achilles and Lady Grey, 1-2 slots for Defense and 2-3 for Accuracy/Damage (and maybe Endurance, I don't recall their Endurance usage).

14 minutes ago, Coyote said:

You still need some Accuracy in them, and I like to put some Defense IOs since they're a major source of the set's defensive ability. So you MIGHT be able to squeeze in 3 procs, but I think that it's more likely to get in Achilles and Lady Grey, 1-2 slots for Defense and 2-3 for Accuracy/Damage (and maybe Endurance, I don't recall their Endurance usage).

I might have gone overboard with the Soulbound Allegiance, it was mostly for the sake of the argument since it's a unique. Also I am going to be playing this guy as Electric Affinity so I might be good on endo since it has Energizing Circuit for +end.

So Lady Grey, Achilles' for procs then possibly a 2pcs Reactive Def set (Def, Def/End) and set bonuses and 2 frankenslot Acc/Dam ?

How good is Gaussian's in these pets ?

Edited by Seigmoraig

2 hours ago, Seigmoraig said:

How many procs is too many procs for MM pets ?

For example with a Thugs MM, I can add to Call Enforcers: Touch of Lady Grey, Achilles' Heel, Gaussian, Shield Breaker and Soulbound Allegiance.

Call Enforcers is a special case in the Thugs set since they have such a wide variety of skills to pull from, is it actually worth it to stack procs like this on them ?

This is roughly how the procs stack up. I'm using my chart to determine these numbers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_yMtB-68XEcXEdmUmxf7p0RBd5KYLhbE2dsQXk0CMek/edit#gid=937807465

1 dmg proc ~= 7.5 dps
Gaussian = ~50% uptime of 60%(?) damage ~= 30% ED ~= 5.2 dps. (This is because Gaussian in Tactics checks for procs once every 10 seconds - that's how auras and rains work - and lasts 5.5 seconds, so its maximum uptime is 55%)
Soulbound Allegiance = ~100% uptime of 80%(?) damage = 80% ED = ~14 dps(SA procs off of every attack, the end result is pretty much 100% uptime. I don't remember if the procs from different attacks stack, but I seem to remember they do, in that case it can be even better - needs some testing). 
Achilles Heel is undoubtedly the best since -20% res is easiler over 40 dps(if you're doing about 200 baseline dps, which is easily reachable by MM, slapping 20% -res on top results in +40 dps).

(What does "dps" mean here? It's kind of an abstract value, that works well to compare damage improvements to each other. Obviously, a target with resistances, or debuffed with -res may take more or less damage, but that affects all damage, so the values can be used for comparison purposes still). 

I think SA is better fit on bruiser, since he has more slots to play with. I usually slot enforcers with:

Sup Mark of Sup - Acc/End/Dmg
Sup Mark of Sup - Dmg/End
Cyto - ToHit, Defense, End
Lady Grey

Shield Breaker

Achilles Heel

Enforcers need some accuracy, but not a lot, since they're only -1 level and they've got supremacy(+10% hit), tactics(+10% hit) and enforcer tactics(+12% hit). Also, most of their attacks have a 1.1 accuracy modifier and have -def debuffs.

Edited by BGSacho

2 hours ago, Ariamaki said:

You mentioned you're aiming for Thugs / Elec: Any chance you have a prospective build you're aiming for? My latest alt is T/E and I really want to find some comparisons and ideas to fiddle with.

There is one in the Electric affinity thread

13 minutes ago, Ariamaki said:

Just scanned the entire thread and didn't find it: Could you link or quote the actual post?

Because its not in that thread.. DUH.. lol.. 

That's my fault it was the Power Boost Thread.. I'm up too late..

12 hours ago, Ironscarlet said:

Mace Volley when slotted for proc returns around 326ish DPA vs photon grenade 150ish DPA also Mace volley can slot force feedback for extra recharge and proc more often than photon grenade. With a decent amount of recharge its up very often. I also use Toxic dart for my 2nd attack just as a mule for a sets and a way to get adrenal booster. For concept reason if you want to slot a pulse gun go for it. Pulse gun burst proc' d out  with force feedback can help you up your recharge.

Also fixing endurance does not mean 6 slotting stamina there is diminishing return ( there is a hard cap). I 3 slot stamina with shifter IO and shifter +end and energize circuit is sloted with 5 shifter and power transfer heal. The heal will proc off each link in the chain to keep your HP filled. My end is not perfect its like a yoyo but I spam absorb shields a lot.

Since you play Robot/EA if your not sold on power boost you might want to pick up Ice epic pool with HP booster and Ice armor you can soft cap S/L def and boost your hp ALOT. You will also get a saving grace power in hibernate. Ill post my Thug/EA below so you can get a idea and get a template for your robots.

Hide contents

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Thugs
Secondary Power Set: Electrical Affinity
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Experimentation
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Call Thugs -- SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(3), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(5), SvrRgh-PetResDam(7), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Shock -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal(13), DctWnd-Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 6: Equip Thugs -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Toxic Dart -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg(9), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(9), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Apc-Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 10: Energizing Circuit -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(23), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(25), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(29), PrfShf-EndMod(31), PrfShf-End%(31)
Level 12: Call Enforcer -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(19), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(21), AchHee-ResDeb%(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 14: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Faraday Cage -- GldArm-RechRes(A), GldArm-End/Res(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33), GldArm-ResDam(34), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(34)
Level 18: Gang War -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(37), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(39), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(39)
Level 20: Empowering Circuit -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(43), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(43)
Level 22: Burnout -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 26: Call Bruiser -- SlbAll-Build%(A), ExpStr-Dam%(27), EdcoftheM-PetDef(27), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(31), SlbAll-Dmg(40)
Level 28: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 30: Experimental Injection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 32: Upgrade Equipment -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Insulating Circuit -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(37), Pnc-Heal/+End(40), Pnc-Heal(43)
Level 38: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 41: Adrenal Booster -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Mace Beam Volley -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), ExpStr-Dam%(50), JvlVll-Dam%(50)
Level 49: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- RgnTss-Regen+(A), Prv-Absorb%(45), Mrc-Rcvry+(46), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(3), PrfShf-End%(45)
Level 1: Punk 
Level 1: Arsonist 
Level 12: Enforcer 
Level 26: Bruiser 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Barrier Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------

On 4/19/2020 at 12:05 AM, Ariamaki said:

You mentioned you're aiming for Thugs / Elec: Any chance you have a prospective build you're aiming for? My latest alt is T/E and I really want to find some comparisons and ideas to fiddle with.

Plainguy posted my latest build from the  Powerboost EA thread which you can also see the numbers for the chains. To give some background on the build its the 4th iteration and belive it or not it was caused by this thread. I spent alot of time researching how to slot enforcer so many different values before this thread. The two contestant themes were Achilles Heel and Gaussian I ran  those 2 with gamblar and 3 sup mark superior. I read BGSacho post and thought why does he have 2 then it hit me. My first three buids I was running off mids I had Agility Alpha slotted in mids from when I was in a concept phase. This cause my damage values to be lower I actually run Musculature Alpha. So  I re-evaluated the pets and it made my build more efficiant downgrading to 2 Sup marks and  repostion them. Two for each per giving me 30% extra rech.  Below I will post my 1st build and the latest one with slight changes. I run superspeed in combat not with end IO in it. Its workd out better because it help me get into postion quicker for better chains and the stacking of stealth IO in sprint help me drop alot of threat in combat.

Spoiler

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Call Thugs -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(3), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(5), SvrRgh-PetResDam(7), Dmg-I(7)
Level 1: Shock -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal(13), DctWnd-Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(15), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(17)
Level 8: Empty Clips -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(9), JvlVll-Dam%(9), FrcFdb-Rechg%(11), ExpStr-Dam%(11), PstBls-Dam%(13)
Level 10: Energizing Circuit -- EndRdx-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(23), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(25), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(29), PrfShf-EndMod(31), PrfShf-End%(31)
Level 12: Call Enforcer -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(19), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21), AchHee-ResDeb%(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 14: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 16: Faraday Cage -- GldArm-RechRes(A), GldArm-End/Res(33), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33), GldArm-ResDam(34), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(34)
Level 18: Gang War -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(37), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(39), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(39)
Level 20: Empowering Circuit -- ToHit-I(A), EndRdx-I(43)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 26: Call Bruiser -- SlbAll-Build%(A), ExpStr-Dam%(27), EdcoftheM-PetDef(27), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(31), SlbAll-Dmg(40)
Level 30: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Insulating Circuit -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(37), Pnc-Heal/+End(40), Pnc-Heal(43)
Level 38: Web Envelope -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Hold%(40), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(42), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(42), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(43)
Level 41: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Mace Beam Volley -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), ExpStr-Dam%(50), Dmg-I(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- RgnTss-Regen+(A), Prv-Absorb%(45), Mrc-Rcvry+(46), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46)
Level 50: Vigor Core Paragon 
------------

This was the first build from concept to played. It runs more weapons than my latest build the problem is you can only click so many buttons and the chains seemed to benefit everything over me going pew pew pew pew. It still worked pretty good. The three main power difference between this version and the latest is  empty clip, web envelop and tactics traded for experimental injection,toxic dart and adrenal booster. FYI I do belive it would work better with duel wield over empty clip because ST will proc more force feedback. The whole concept was empty clip and mace volley with force feed back will keep my recharge high with energize circuit. Mace volley proc 3/4 times and  Empty clip was more like 1/8 times. Concept wise the pistol looked cool. Web enveloped in theory would keep mobs in burn patches but in play it just collected dust. In theorey it's perfect  but in my play Gang war was up 3 out 4 groups and everything died so fast even on +4x8 I would just rather spend the one activation trying to get a force feedback proc over activating web envelope. To many buttons not enough time. So if you take the pet changes from the latest build and switch out empty clip for duel weild this would be another option for a player who wants aoe immobalise and a pistol attack.

Spoiler

Power Pool: Experimentation

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Call Thugs -- SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(3), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(5), SvrRgh-PetResDam(7), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Shock -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 8: Toxic Dart -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg(9), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(9), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(11), Apc-Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 10: Energizing Circuit -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(23), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(25), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(29), PrfShf-EndMod(31), PrfShf-End%(31)
Level 12: Call Enforcer -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(19), TchofLadG-%Dam(19), ShlBrk-%Dam(21), AchHee-ResDeb%(21), GssSynFr--Build%(23)
Level 14: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Empowering Circuit -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(43), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(43)
Level 30: Experimental Injection -- Heal-I(A)
Level 38: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 41: Adrenal Booster -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 47: Mace Beam Volley -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Ann-ResDeb%(48), PstBls-Dam%(48), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(48), ExpStr-Dam%(50), JvlVll-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Talons of Vengeance Radial Superior Ally 
------------

With the latest build concept switching to expermentation set was cause when my bubble burst and I realized I was not getting 300% recharge. Wah wah. So believing before I was getting 120% recharge from energize cuircuit was false.  It was actually around 60% 3rd + link. With that realization and the force feedback proc on empty clip being low I decided to change. With the experimentation set I gained adrenal booster that gave 29.##% recharge + boost end and Tohit chain ( compensated loss of tactics). Toxic dart replaced empty clip and gave me a mule for a extra 10% recharge and a 2nd weak attack ( almost never use). Experimental Injection I thought I could use for Bruiser and it kinda works adds 13hp/sec regen and status protection out of cage so I can cage the enforcer/punks and let Bruiser go run off being him the downside is to apply the injection you have to be next to him so applying in combat is really to time consuming. Mace volley is up very often so when full recharge is going  off your looking at 8-10 sec to recharge and proc force feedback very often for 5 sec of 100% recharge. Running 230% recharge with energize circuit in me and 300% cap when force feedback procs. Gang war is up 3/4 group and you looking at maybe 14 sec of downtime from when your gang war de spawned to when the next is ready. So gang war every 2min ish and Burnout for 2 gang wars ever 6 min ish. Not bad and with EA massive chains keeping all of them healthy is easy I rarely loose minions even gang wars. The trick is the shield  spam the shield and energize circuit with sprinkling in heal chain and empowering cuircuit ( always after a new gang war) and when Mace volley recharges spam it for forces feedback.

Another little trick if you have 2 gang wars or a large team it is good to use a jet pack to hover above to get catch energize circuit because in large groups sometimes its hard to get the chain back to you. Also prep your pets when entering a mission get some chains going before the first group or you will be trying to make it up. Find a bind for attack in defense and remember that attack in defense wont save you unless your pets are next to you so clicking follow to group them is not a bad idea once and awhile. I usually lead groups pets take alphas ( Perk : /EA prevents loss of pets on alpha).  Also Gang War tags along near you so if you hang back to start so will your gang war. This is where super speed and sprint stealth IO help out. when engaging your 2nd group my playstyle is to click pet attack command (perfect world Bruiser takes alpha but arsonist is a showoff)  then SS to middle of pack so gang war follows couple chains then SS out to enforcers. With the stealth IO and SS I pick up very little threat  but its always a good idea to be aware of your surrounding and clicking def follow when needed.

This build does cap S/L/E def sometimes up to 61 % but it is not a tankermind and not ment to be. The build concept wise was getting as much recharge without sacrificing damage. To get the greatest uptime on GangWar and keeping that gang war alive.  IMO it plays like a team bio armor set  that layers multiple protection and adds minor buffs to damage and Tohit. Plays like a Thug/kin with larger gangwars and similiar damage, /kin can buff gang war like crazy but looses a lot of minions vs /EA which keeps gang war at 100% but not as much damage compared to /kin. Compared to /Storm, storm is top damage mass chaos nothing will compare damage wise to them but /EA is a lot more team friendly and well rounded. Best of luck I hope the experience I learned and shared will help you build your character and you wont have to waste as much inf as I did on the builds.

joker-here-we-go-the-dark-knight.gif

Edited by Ironscarlet
  • Thanks 2