Streets of Rage 4

ArchVileTerror

2 minutes ago, ArchVileTerror said:

Soundtrack is also pretty boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zVWzjCCM54

Old soundtracks were boss too, Which you can turn on retro music in the new game too! Apparently SoR must be new to you! You should totally read the wikipedia article on Streets of Rage! 

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!

• 3 months later

Everything about this game pays such homage to the original. I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm particularly happy that a Black woman was added to the character list. Also it's a nice touch that you can change the food to all veggie options. (I don't recall if it was also the same in the previous 3 games)  I'm just at Chapter 4 and that dang blonde cop lady is annoying me no end.  Still having fun though. 

• Like 2

Game global: @Alty  || Discord: @Alty#2005

Founding member of Repeat Offenders Network  - Making stupidly difficult things easy since 2005 

Global Channel: Repeat Offenders  || Website: www.repeat-offenders.net

📢RETRO RO Teaming  - Details in the Repeat Offenders Club

I keep seeing this and River City Girls drop to $21 on Switch but I don't pull the trigger. My back log is nuts and I usually keep an eye out for things on my Wish List on Black Friday-type sales.

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.