Selecting the Unselectable

Vrailis

Hello all,

Certain items in the basebuilder are difficult to select once you've placed them - NPC's and placeable skies, for instance. I can usually click on them if I've placed them on a barren piece of floor, but it's much harder to reselect them if they're surrounded by many other objects. Is there an easier way to select objects like this? Am I doomed to press 'tab' until I finally find the object I need?

Thank you in advance for any help you're able to give me.

You can always go to the button that shows you what's in that particular room and find them on that list. selecting them through it. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm building above my base and have already placed hundreds of items. Finding one particular item in that list would be difficult. Do you know of an easier way to select these objects directly?

• Community Rep

If you know about when you placed it,  you can look for other objects in that room, it should help you to find it. Also, with NPCs and skies, you'll see a blank spot if the editor is picturing things correctly; that's easy to spot on a fast run thru in "current room".

-Dacy