FREEDOM Forever!

MADMAN

*gives thread a wakie*

Hello!  I . . . don't post very much, but I thought I'd say hi in here.  I was Heliphyneau on live, aka Heli, and my primary server was Freedom. 😁 I had toons on almost all of the servers, but Freedom was home.  I see some other Babes of War folks have posted in here, so big wave to Nster, Libby, Neko, and of course hi Beam!  (Sorry if I missed anyone.)

I only play occasionally, but I have a few toons on Excelsior, Everlasting, and Torchbearer.  Hope to see all of you -- BoW and non-BoW alike -- in-game!

*stumbles out and faceplants next to a glowie*

• 1 month later
On 5/17/2019 at 6:42 PM, Elendil said:

Another Freedom refugee here...grouped with Top Ten and occasionally, when he was mostly sober...J-Man.

Hello, all!

~Elendil fire/fire FREEDOM!

I frequently wonder what became of J-Man and his ridiculous crew. I can't imagine the Freedom message board without him in it. I wonder if his nonsense moved on to other games afterwards.

I personally was in a smaller RP SG, Freedom Watch, although I hung out with folks in Legion of Doom on occasion, too.

• 1 month later
On 6/13/2024 at 5:33 PM, Heliphyn34u said:

*gives thread a wakie*

Hello!  I . . . don't post very much, but I thought I'd say hi in here.  I was Heliphyneau on live, aka Heli, and my primary server was Freedom. 😁 I had toons on almost all of the servers, but Freedom was home.  I see some other Babes of War folks have posted in here, so big wave to Nster, Libby, Neko, and of course hi Beam!  (Sorry if I missed anyone.)

I only play occasionally, but I have a few toons on Excelsior, Everlasting, and Torchbearer.  Hope to see all of you -- BoW and non-BoW alike -- in-game!

*stumbles out and faceplants next to a glowie*

OMG!  Heli!  Welcome back sister!  I wasn't sure when I saw you post in forum so sent you a PM then saw this.  Oh my heart is singing right now Heli.

My mains are in Girls of Nukem High but I also have Babes of War where all my alts are.

Libbyator is in Girls of Nukem High @Nemeroff

Nster and Neko as you mentioned.

Ran into Xai like a year ago

Also ran into Fade.

So many great memories bubbling up now especially when you and Molly were running together.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

2 hours ago, High_Beam said:

OMG!  Heli!  Welcome back sister!  I wasn't sure when I saw you post in forum so sent you a PM then saw this.  Oh my heart is singing right now Heli.

My mains are in Girls of Nukem High but I also have Babes of War where all my alts are.

Libbyator is in Girls of Nukem High @Nemeroff

Nster and Neko as you mentioned.

Ran into Xai like a year ago

Also ran into Fade.

So many great memories bubbling up now especially when you and Molly were running together.

Beam!  😎

Great to see you on the boards!  Haven't run into any BoW folk in-game yet.  Molly plays sometimes, too.

Plenty of memories of goofing in BoW chat during mishes and TFs -- good times!

49 minutes ago, Heliphyn34u said:

Beam!  😎

Great to see you on the boards!  Haven't run into any BoW folk in-game yet.  Molly plays sometimes, too.

Plenty of memories of goofing in BoW chat during mishes and TFs -- good times!

Pigtails!  I hope she doesn't break out her spanking axe.

In addition to the others I mentioned, I ran into Ghost XIII.

So many chat logs of infamy!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

3 minutes ago, High_Beam said:

So many chat logs of infamy!

Oh MAN -- I wonder if I have any of that saved . . .  😛  Probably not, lol.  I do remember Molly mting "Nothing says I love you like a pantload of spongecake", but there's a bunch more that my sieve-like brain did not retain.

3 hours ago, Heliphyn34u said:

Oh MAN -- I wonder if I have any of that saved . . .  😛  Probably not, lol.  I do remember Molly mting "Nothing says I love you like a pantload of spongecake", but there's a bunch more that my sieve-like brain did not retain.

Yeah I have a pile of em, specially from the anniversary  and other events.