FREEDOM Forever!

MADMAN

Yep, Freedom was my main server until I stopped playing right before Going Rogue came out. I was (and am) Scrapulous and Scrapulouss (I had two accounts because I like having alts. Don't have judgement. You don't know my pain. OK, fine, you probably do.). There was a RadioFreedom global chat channel that was very active (and full at times, meaning nobody else could subscribe to it), and that formed the basis for a small, very competent, very charming and funny crew of people who frequently ran TFs and were gracious enough to allow me to participate. I'm going to embarrass myself by not remembering some of the names, but Rose and Morna were among them (in fact, I think there were very few of those TFs I was on where there was not one of the Mornas attending), as were Arbiter Kitsune and a fellow named VaeVictis among many others (Sneaky Prophet, I think, was another). In fact, I found a screenshot of a Hamidon Raid in 2006 where Rose and I are bantering with Tundara in RadioFreedom during the raid. That crew was the most fun I had in CoX, and that's saying quite a lot. There was something really satisfying about blowing through difficult Task Forces casually while having an absolute blast making fun of one another.

Given that I stopped playing before GR came out, I would not be surprised if I had been forgotten by most of those folks (VV once sent me a very nice email telling me that folks missed me and asked about me - that was touching), but I certainly remember them, and miss those times.

Hi, Morna. Hi, Rose. It makes me smile to see your names here.

AF1QipPiNa8Myd9RWvJ-H59nX7uWJJ7geav3ElbHWtv1?key=R0VFM2ZmSFNxeE1tUUNYUVpVU1dhV2gyRHBlZXV3

hami_raid_crop3.jpg.b8a67135fcc886611d0b3c50411c3590.jpg

I was @DyslexicNam on freedom. Member of repeat offenders.  Looking for RO folks.

Tak'elaa From RO right here

@JetStream from RO and Buffer Overrun. Had Element Shaman in Spin Doctors, Jet Stream in RO Legends, Omega Jet in Pinball Wizards among other toons.

• Like 1

Rose checking in

Midnite Rose

Galadriel Rose

Eowyn Rose

and a bunch of other Roses

;-)

(I had Forever Rose on Freedom, until I saw your roses, Rose. Will stay off that name!)

i so missed  you guys  <3

Rose checking in

Midnite Rose

Galadriel Rose

Eowyn Rose

and a bunch of other Roses

Rose, you were in Legions of Doom sg, right? Swear I remember Midnite Rose from somewhere.

i dont remember that SG but i probably played with them... i played with everyone

Wow!  So many familiar faces and names.  *waves to everyone *

My mains were all on freedom:

Destiny Morna (defender)

Mysteries Morna (corruptor)

Lil Ms Morna (Ill/rad)

Looking forward to rolling a new member of the family

My old SG was oblivion guard. 

I missed y’all.

Morna! /waves

DOUBLE WAVE!

Yep, Freedom was my main server until I stopped playing right before Going Rogue came out. I was (and am) Scrapulous and Scrapulouss (I had two accounts because I like having alts. Don't have judgement. You don't know my pain. OK, fine, you probably do.). There was a RadioFreedom global chat channel that was very active (and full at times, meaning nobody else could subscribe to it), and that formed the basis for a small, very competent, very charming and funny crew of people who frequently ran TFs and were gracious enough to allow me to participate. I'm going to embarrass myself by not remembering some of the names, but Rose and Morna were among them (in fact, I think there were very few of those TFs I was on where there was not one of the Mornas attending), as were Arbiter Kitsune and a fellow named VaeVictis among many others (Sneaky Prophet, I think, was another). In fact, I found a screenshot of a Hamidon Raid in 2006 where Rose and I are bantering with Tundara in RadioFreedom during the raid. That crew was the most fun I had in CoX, and that's saying quite a lot. There was something really satisfying about blowing through difficult Task Forces casually while having an absolute blast making fun of one another.

Given that I stopped playing before GR came out, I would not be surprised if I had been forgotten by most of those folks (VV once sent me a very nice email telling me that folks missed me and asked about me - that was touching), but I certainly remember them, and miss those times.

Hi, Morna. Hi, Rose. It makes me smile to see your names here.

AF1QipPiNa8Myd9RWvJ-H59nX7uWJJ7geav3ElbHWtv1?key=R0VFM2ZmSFNxeE1tUUNYUVpVU1dhV2gyRHBlZXV3

HIYA SCRAPPY!

• 2 weeks later

*waves all* Adam Black, Bale Fire, Panda, and quite a few more

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Freedom loyalist here.

Played from the pre-launch Rikti event to the day they shut us down.  I was in the forums when "Go. Hunt. Kill Skuls." was first created, and while the game may have "gone to the Americans", it's always stayed my favorite MMO.  Looking forward to doing some street sweeping with you as soon as I'm done downloading.

Freedom @Mind Eraser here. Rolled with Top Ten and a bunch of other misfits. Global is @Ryuko on Torch atm. Haven't put the global change in yet. Catch ya in game. Where the ultra and the other global chats at?

Played on Freedom for quite some time in another lifetime. Some of you may remember my Super Group for our role play... I played a Tank and was really really good at it. I'm installing the came as I type and look forward to playing once again!

The Intolerant

I'm honestly not sure if Freedom or Justice was my home server. It's been far too long since I played, and I can't remember but two of my friends i played with. The first simply went by Tiffany. No matter what the character was the name was always Tiffany something. The other was General Nonsense (I believe). He was a Military looking MM that used Mercs. I went by Deadly Burrito. Ninja/Dark MM. If there is anyone that does remember me, feel free to reach out. I do miss those I played the game with, just been a very long time.

@Taos here. I played exclusively on Freedom from i7 until around i17 or 18. I was in a hero sg called Superheroes of the Ironfist and played with the Repeat Offenders on the villain side. I was also in a few other sg’s just can’t remember which. Oh well, just logging in and hearing the music again gives me goosebumps. I’m enjoying my time on Excelsior!

Side note, I’m hoping to get back in touch with my old friend @Encounter.

@Ginsunami Neko here.  Trying to get my main, a dual blades/regen scrapper recreated here.  I was a member of The Babes of War SG on Freedom, don't know if many here remember us.

Just wondering if anyone from the old SG has made it here yet.  I went to the SG guy in Atlas Park to check on the SG name and it appears that someone has registered the name for a SG on Indomitable.  I played for years on other servers, Triumph, Pinnacle, Virtue before finally making it to Freedom and eventually found the BoW.

Maybe someone who has seen the SG on another server can come here and let me know.

I was a member of BoW. Best SG I ever found. I did the same as you and searched when I started playing.

Good to see someone else made it here.

I have only played on Excelsior so far.

@Ginsunami Neko here.  Trying to get my main, a dual blades/regen scrapper recreated here.  I was a member of The Babes of War SG on Freedom, don't know if many here remember us.

Just wondering if anyone from the old SG has made it here yet.  I went to the SG guy in Atlas Park to check on the SG name and it appears that someone has registered the name for a SG on Indomitable.  I played for years on other servers, Triumph, Pinnacle, Virtue before finally making it to Freedom and eventually found the BoW.

Maybe someone who has seen the SG on another server can come here and let me know.