FREEDOM Forever!

MADMAN

Here to pay homage to the best Server in COH, the Freedom Server.  It was the first server to open and the last server to close.

I was the leader of the one and only House of Oz Supergroup. 

What Supergroup were you a part of in the Freedom Server?  Any special moments you want to share?

543261_108478159294343_1377933668_n.jpg.3f4d59e81b058c1d2d8d7ca4f17679d1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Myrdinn from Prime then Freedom server. 

Now, if you excuse these bones, I'm going to sit over there and hope someone else knows what "Prime" was.  Fifteen and a half years is not too long to remember, right?  ...Right?

;-)

• Like 1

Now, if you excuse these bones, I'm going to sit over there and hope someone else knows what "Prime" was.  Fifteen and a half years is not too long to remember, right?  ...Right?

;-)

Ooh, Oooh! I know!

@Bad Mr. Gary - Squelch - Excelsior 

very frist character ever made on Freedom Adam Black along with Bale Fire and Panda

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Went from Justice to Freedom where I housed my 24 mains. . . Led Incarnate raids and before Incarnates was usually running the PA drop on Hami.

Oh how I have missed this game and while I am a doubter - as in i dont believe this will be a long running home - I am overjoyed to be back in my beloved city.

Any of my former friends and players, you can find me @theDarkeOne on here and in game.

Freedom resident reporting in. I was Adrenalin from start to finish as well as Ebonwing, Merry Mayhem and a number of other heroes/villains that I can't quite remember. I do however remember Adam Black *nod* Prime and the Alpha boards. Hubby and I were members of The Crucible, small but still mighty. It's really good to be home and see everyone find their way back!

;-)

Ooh, Oooh! I know!

Nice to see another old timer beta'r, then :-D

My main, American Dream Girl, was the leader of the guild Freedom's Defenders.

I had characters, and guilds, on other servers, but ADG & Freedom was always my main.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

I Burnt The Toast was my main character. Originally a Fire/Dark Corruptor, but switched to Fire/Time when Time Manipulation hit live.

I had a lot of characters on Freedom... 18 level 50++ - Mainly Corruptors and Defenders. My first 50 was an Emp/Elect Defender: Fixxer Upper - my main for 3-4 years was my Earth/Kin Controller.

I actually have no clue what my @global was - I changed it around 4-5 years after starting.

1st Son reporting in. I mostly only played on this toon.

@1st Son

Waves at Myrdinn and Joe

/waves back

Been looking for you!  Let us sync back up, and get something started!

(I'm expecting @Paragon at any minute)

Also, reaching out to Laurie and the others on fb ;-)

1st Son reporting in. I mostly only played on this toon.

@1st Son

Waves at Myrdinn and Joe

/waves back

Been looking for you!  Let us sync back up, and get something started!

(I'm expecting @Paragon at any minute)

Also, reaching out to Laurie and the others on fb ;-)

/waves!

(New alias ain't doing me any favors)

@Bad Mr. Gary - Squelch - Excelsior 

Hey Myrdinn long time. We get a stable server up we need to run a few tfs in memorial

Aye! Reaching out to everyone I can to tell them about this variant of the server who has disconnected over the years. 

Please pass on to your folks, too!  I'd love to get the various SGs all back!!