FREEDOM Forever!

MADMAN

Just a shot in the dark but shout out to the

League of Legends sg. Great Mr Blasto, the

Great Corndog, and Butternutt!!!!

P.S. if Clue doesn't respond I'm taking your

Character concept!! :P

Blasto! Spec/Moon here. We have reformed the League of Legends on Excelsior. Drop me a tell @Spec and I'll get you our discord info.

I was @GhostMachine, and mainly ran as GhostMachine. Member of Freedom Reborn.

(Am running as GhostMachine in this version, but had to add 71 to the character's name because someone else already grabbed it....)

My favorite memory, pre-herding nerf, was a tank I was grouped with herding a bunch of the Praetorian Clockwork, me having Targeting Drone up, popping Aim and a few inspiratiions, then wiping out a crap-ton with one Thunderous Blast.

• Like 1

Doom Star has been awakened after years of cryo sleep on DOOM Island. And with a liberal amount of head bashing persuasion he soon figured out that he had been moved to a new land.

It has been about a week now since I awoke in this new place, I discovered Lady Akasha in Steel Canyon hunting the Circle of Thorns. She convinced me to team up and see if we could locate any of the other Legionnaires that may have gotten taken from the base on DOOM Island and brought to this new place.

For the Legion!

SG - Legions Of DOOM, The Doom Supremecy

Global - @DoomStar

Also another series-long Freedom resident here.

Global was @SuperDan, and the toons I played the most were SuperDan, Harunobu, Michaelis, Chrystallis, and I had a pretty sweet rad/rad defender but can't remember his name.

I was always a member and officer in the Doom Supremacy SG. Holla.

[/quote

Dan it's Cast. I'm on Indomitable. I have the ST up and found and the base is functional. Let's get the gang back together.

Cas,

What are your playtimes?And see if we can figure out how to move the toons or reroll.

@Castillian

Looking for any Doom Supremacy members. I'm on Indomitable. Have the Sg and base up and running. Now all I need are my legitimate to return to duty.

Cas,

What are your playtimes?And see if we can figure out how to move the toons or reroll.

There's a handy little option on the top of the character select screen for server transfers. I've used it a couple of times and transfers are almost instant.

rIAr6W9.jpg

@Bad Mr. Gary - Squelch - Excelsior 

Hi all. I am pretty sure this was my server of choice back during live.

Name is as my handle here Faceless one. Although in game I've had to change it due to a similar name being used now on the homecoming servers. If any one recognizes my name I hope you drop me a line. Would love to get back in touch with some of you from the old days.

• 1 month later

Well, a few of these names seem pretty familiar to me, but old age does play tricks on my memory.

I never "clanned up", but I did run my own solo SG on Freedom, the US Federal Bureau of Superheros (red, white, and blue theme).  Most days, I would play two of my favorites...

US Customs Inspector (tank)

Ammon-Ra (blaster)

I am so happy to see CoH back! I am looking forward to reconnecting with people. I go by Lord UW now but in the old days I was Yujiro Hanma! Working on my character to get him somewhat close if not better than I had him before but the grind is real without PLing up. I am happy the market is strong and there with the additional slots given to us for personal storage too! Can't wait to get back into helping with Hami and other events!

15 hours ago, Ru2nsane said:

Babes of War!   I miss them all     This is Nster or Miss N or Ru2nsane?

MISS N CONTROL!  Holy crap!  My co-Leader.

It's Libbyator (Libby).  I'm star struck & lost for words.  Weren't you like thee second top badge holder on the Villain side?

Speed Boost!

screenshot_2005-10-02-11-25-12.jpg

Edited by Nemeroff

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

Babes of War (BoW). Depending on when you came across us we were at our best or our very worst.  I still miss it, everyone, and everything.

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

On 6/4/2019 at 12:36 PM, DarthGrumpy said:

I was a member of BoW. Best SG I ever found. I did the same as you and searched when I started playing.

Good to see someone else made it here.

I have only played on Excelsior so far.

Neko!  I remember you!  Libbyator, Fire/Kin troller, you had these cat ears, slightly taller than normal IIRC.