FREEDOM Forever!

MADMAN

Darth Helmet / Charnobyl Man

Played on Freedom from basically 2004 to lights out.

Leader of "The Tighty Whities"

Favorite Moment: getting agro on giant monsters during huge hamidon raids and leading them into the staging area where people were gathering.  Lol...but in all seriousness those hamidon raids and mother ship raids later on were my favorite moments in gaming.

Oh no, the Babes are reforming?

My wife and I were... constantly invited to join up on TFs, since we ran The Revolution, a small SG with a heavy tilt towards Defenders.

... okay, mostly defenders.

... Okay, we rolled 8-deep on TFs like that.

I was Channeler, the teched up cybernetic Em/En, my wife was Nemesess, the unstoppable Storm/Elec, and if you're all bringing back the ruckus, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble...  Because I'm going to end up forgetting to sleep!

I am Mind Lasher, I played on Freedom starting in late 2004-early 2005 somewhere, I was an officer in Team Omega and I died a little inside when they took the game from me.

It took me a while to find my way over here because i didn't want to lose the game again, but here goes.

Edited by Mind Lasher

• 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:26 AM, MADMAN said:

Here to pay homage to the best Server in COH, the Freedom Server.  It was the first server to open and the last server to close.

I was the leader of the one and only House of Oz Supergroup. 

What Supergroup were you a part of in the Freedom Server?  Any special moments you want to share?

543261_108478159294343_1377933668_n.jpg.3f4d59e81b058c1d2d8d7ca4f17679d1.jpg

On 6/30/2019 at 7:57 AM, DoomStar said:

Doom Star has been awakened after years of cryo sleep on DOOM Island. And with a liberal amount of head bashing persuasion he soon figured out that he had been moved to a new land.

It has been about a week now since I awoke in this new place, I discovered Lady Akasha in Steel Canyon hunting the Circle of Thorns. She convinced me to team up and see if we could locate any of the other Legionnaires that may have gotten taken from the base on DOOM Island and brought to this new place.

For the Legion!

SG - Legions Of DOOM, The Doom Supremecy

Global - @DoomStar

I was in your SG! Had some fun times! 

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

LIBBY!!!!!!  MISS N!!!!!!

Yes, Libby, you remember me right!  (I'm afraid when I first re-made Neko, I went too small, gonna have to stretch her out on the ICON surgeon.)

OMG, it's way cool to see you two here!

Okay, okay, first things first.  WHAT SERVER are you guys on? 

We need to figure out a home base server first of all.  At least it is now easy to transfer chars.

And then Miss N can get to work on an SG base.  (Best base builder EVAR!!)  Good news, bases don't need prestige!!

I'm on Indomitable right now, but I can transfer anywhere, also have chars on Everlasting and Torchbearer.

@Ginsunami Neko

Edited by tidma

On 4/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, gemofparagon said:

Hey Freedumb!

Calling all xXJadedXx peeps! Where you at!?

On 4/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, gemofparagon said:

@The Gem

Gem of Jaded?

Home of Pilgrim, and Ms. Sin City?

I was @CursedCollector - AKA Kin Kato, Paing, Icey Cube, War Doll among others.  

Currently @Moonstache

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 8/27/2019 at 6:11 PM, Ru2nsane said:

Babes of War!   I miss them all     This is Nster or Miss N or Ru2nsaneNster

Nster.

Edited by shipwreck58

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

This is High Beam, of the Babes of War.  Trapped in the Shard for far too long.  Cry Hottie.

• Like 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 1/4/2020 at 1:59 PM, tidma said:

LIBBY!!!!!!  MISS N!!!!!!

....  WHAT SERVER are you guys on? 

@Ginsunami Neko

I can't speak for anyone but I'm on Excelsior.

Bases. Every so often in the Help Channel someone asks for the macro for a public Cosmic Base. It has everything. I just use it for zone teleports.

Hi Beam!

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

19 hours ago, Nemeroff said:

I can't speak for anyone but I'm on Excelsior.

Bases. Every so often in the Help Channel someone asks for the macro for a public Cosmic Base. It has everything. I just use it for zone teleports.

Hi Beam!

Exactly!

• 2 weeks later
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:15 PM, Android Nim said:

I was @DyslexicNam on freedom. Member of repeat offenders.  Looking for RO folks.

I am also looking for Ro, I hope you mean the one that was the leader of Damage Inc. and a Great Base Builder. If you run across her, tell her DirtyDirty is around on Excelsior hit me up.